Aznteck
PostedDec 15, 2011 7:17 pm
Oh my God. I love that latest update already. xD

Advertisement

goddesscaroll

Rank 0
goddesscaroll
PostedDec 15, 2011 8:19 pm
and I love having those hackers out of game... again (lets see how long it will lasts)

MEMOELEVEN

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

memoeleven

the pro
I want to the best player in wolf team and if u see my buying in this game u will see what I want Smile

julian345

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Re: Basic event etiquette

what you should and shouldn't do in a GM event
GM_Geck0 wrote:
Hey guys,

I know I'm a bit new but those of you that have seen me a around can tell Im not a noob. And since I'm the new events guy I figured it would be in everyones best interests to lay out some ground rules. Bare in mind that some other GM's have similar beliefs. So here goes.

- Don't bash my employer.
I don't go to your job and complain to YOU about something you have no control over. If you have concerns, please, just ask.

- Act the age you want to be.
Act like an adult, you will be treated like one. Act like that baby that you want to punch in the face after a 10 hour flight, you will get punched in the face.

- Don't be greedy.
You know that guy who never appears to have anything on him. You know the one. The one that every time you see him the first thing out of his mouth is "can i get a ride" with no offer of gas money or "Can I borrow..." and never give it back unless you ask, or that that guy who's first thing he types when he enters a GM event "whats gift?".

- Don't be offended
If you don't want to add you to a friends list or join your clan don't take it personally. This is a job and I have rules to follow. You guys are fun (when you want to be) and its great hanging out when we have events, but it's still a job.

- One Event per Hour
Given that most events are an hour long, this pretty much means one event per day. When I'm Paying out gifts and I see you have deprived someone from getting their chance to participate in the event I will likely send you nothing. These events are hard enough to get into without players trying to double dip.

- Your NOT entitled to anything
These events are an excuse to get to have fun and play with the community. NOT a hand out party. I want to give you gifts to REWARD you for participating in the community. If you send in an RT about not getting a gift for one of my events you will be linked to this post.

These are all straight forward and pretty reasonable, I think. I am a gamer too, and as a gamer I will do my best to take care of fellow gamers. Stay posted for new events soon.

PS: If you have name that is hard to read (ie. lots of I's and l's) do not blame me for sending it to the wrong person. It;s an honest mistake I can do nothing about. If you wish you can always change call sign.  

johanqvist1

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2011 3:16 pm
I dont get it ..
Why havent i got à gift and when i complained. They just Said visit this site ..

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedDec 19, 2011 3:18 pm
johanqvist1 wrote:
I dont get it ..
Why havent i got à gift and when i complained. They just Said visit this site ..  

Oh I don't know. You should probably READ the post says.

julian345

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2011 5:05 pm

julian 345

julian345
i espikin epsnaish: gm plis gift me one char pliss

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedDec 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Re: julian 345

julian345
julian345 wrote:
i espikin epsnaish: gm plis gift me one char pliss  

They aren't going to gift you anything. You have to buy with your own money.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

julian345

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2011 6:31 pm

julian345
men esque quiero probar como me ba con un char solo un dia para ver si compro ap o no compro ap entiendes

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedDec 19, 2011 7:21 pm

julian345
julian345 wrote:
men esque quiero probar como me ba con un char solo un dia para ver si compro ap o no compro ap entiendes  

tratar de usar la rueda de Loot gratis y si usted puede ser que tenga suerte puedes conseguir un personaje Special Edition. Free Loot Box