GM_Geck0

GameMaster: USA
GM_Geck0
PostedDec 07, 2011 10:38 pm   Last edited by GM_Geck0 on Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am. Edited 6 times in total

Basic event etiquette

what you should and shouldn't do in a GM event
Hey guys,

I know I'm a bit new but those of you that have seen me a around can tell Im not a noob. And since I'm the new events guy I figured it would be in everyones best interests to lay out some ground rules. Bare in mind that some other GM's have similar beliefs. So here goes.

- Don't bash my employer.
I don't go to your job and complain to YOU about something you have no control over. If you have concerns, please, just ask.

- Act the age you want to be.
Act like an adult, you will be treated like one. Act like that baby that you want to punch in the face after a 10 hour flight, you will get punched in the face.

- Don't be greedy.
You know that guy who never appears to have anything on him. You know the one. The one that every time you see him the first thing out of his mouth is "can i get a ride" with no offer of gas money or "Can I borrow..." and never give it back unless you ask, or that that guy who's first thing he types when he enters a GM event "whats gift?".

- Don't be offended
If I don't want to add you to a friends list or join your clan don't take it personally. This is a job and I have rules to follow. You guys are fun (when you want to be) and its great hanging out when we have events, but it's still a job.

- One Event per Hour
Given that most events are an hour long, this pretty much means one event per day. When I'm Paying out gifts and I see you have deprived someone from getting their chance to participate in the event I will likely send you nothing. These events are hard enough to get into without players trying to double dip.

- Your NOT entitled to anything
These events are an excuse to get to have fun and play with the community. NOT a hand out party. I want to give you gifts to REWARD you for participating in the community. If you send in an RT about not getting a gift for one of my events you will be linked to this post.

These are all straight forward and pretty reasonable, I think. I am a gamer too, and as a gamer I will do my best to take care of fellow gamers. Stay posted for new events soon.

PS: If you have a name that is hard to read (ie. lots of I's and l's) do not blame me for sending it to the wrong person. It;s an honest mistake I can do nothing about. If you wish you can always change call sign.
Advertisement

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedDec 07, 2011 10:51 pm
Can we get this spammed in game every 60 seconds plz?

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:39 am
and don't ask the GM to touch your shoulder.

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:47 am
They are all reasonable rules that all should adhere to. That way everybody taking part will have fun.Smile

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:48 am
Gotta love the third one, even tho it is true 90% of the time.

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedDec 08, 2011 8:54 am
A very essential etiquette. That would make some people understand that Game=Fun because there are some that still don't understand that Smile.

h4m34a

Rank 3
h4m34a
Belly of the beast - Raknon United States
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:14 am

Re: Basic event etiquette

what you should and shouldn't do in a GM event
GM_Geck0 wrote:
you will get punched in the face.  

COME AT ME BRO LOL Very Happy

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
PostedDec 08, 2011 10:25 am
GirlycarDemon wrote:
Can we get this spammed in game every 60 seconds plz?  
noo...better each second...xD ...

AmorA120

Rank 0
AmorA120
PostedDec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Yes, my friends. We must follow the rules and respect them. And when I attended this event did not ask for anything is just what I got is this more fun and I have a favorite thing I got it. When there was a large number of players were asking for gifts and what are the gifts?

I told them that anything is good for me, even if it was a bomb simple. But the best thing I got is to play with friends and enjoy the game play. This is important

GM_Geck0

GameMaster: USA
GM_Geck0
PostedDec 15, 2011 7:03 pm
This post has been further updated.

Leveled Up