Fearon

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2011 11:00 am

a few question

Ok first off house do you buy cars in game with the ingame cash instead of boost point.... cant seem to find it

second my game keep crashing periodicly how can i fix this
Advertisement

sasukegg

Rank 0
sasukegg
PostedDec 07, 2011 1:41 pm
ya you could buy care with in game cash but you can buy even faster cars with boost points but you have to be a curtain level to buy those types of cars at lv 10 a new cars will be unlocked lv 15 you can bay another car see what i mean? at lv 35-40 you can buy the fasts cars

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedDec 07, 2011 1:44 pm
You may buy cars with in-game cash, but some cars get unlocked as your level gets higher. You may buy luxury cars with more power with AP which will then be used to buy Boost Points in-game. There are some type of cars that can only be unlocked/purchased with Boost at a certain levl (e.g. LvL 40, Lvl 50 etc).

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:49 am
This confuses many new players....change the car "style" (last option in car dealer) to get to the in game cash versions.

Boost->Rental->In-Game-Cash

As others stated....there is a level lock on igc cars, so you must level up to the required level, accumulate the required igc and have an enpty car slot in order to purchase the car.

Keep in mind that the game only provides 3 car slots for free....additional ones must be purchased for 500 speed boost each. Also, all cars purchased with boost from website and car dealer come with a car slot to put the car in (and the car slot remains if you sell the car)

Regarding game crashes....this can be a recurring problem for most players from time to time and is something we have gotten used to. If you are able to play other online games without issue, it is probably just NFSW or the game servers being tempermental. Sad

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:56 am
If you want fixes or suggestions, you can always post at the official NFS World forums at EA. The developers at EA like Marc De Vellis and Drew Hahn would be glad to either add the feature or ignore it and add more boost only cars.

But soon, they'll be reclassifying cars.

CMACKENZIE Cool

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 08, 2011 1:01 am

Re: a few question

Fearon wrote:
Ok first off house do you buy cars in game with the ingame cash instead of boost point.... cant seem to find it

second my game keep crashing periodicly how can i fix this  

Kept on crashing? Oh...that's a main problem in World.

There are some hackers who hack or disrupt the chat feeds in the game. They also have the power to manually crash everyone's client, thus, you cannot log-in in a few minutes.

First, Boost Only content, second, lots of bugs, and 3rd, hackers...it won't be fixed until Marc and Drew wants to.