Ledmaster

Rank 4
Ledmaster
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:20 pm
CMACKENZIE wrote:
I lol'd at your thread. I am here to clarify things (I came from the Official Need For Speed World forums at EA)

EA develops Need For Speed World since they own it (And trademarked it)
Aeria is just providing more servers so that other countries won't stack up at 2 servers provided by EA, North America and European.

This ain't a game from Aeria. So look at the text below:

"© 2010 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Need for Speed and the 'N' logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
in the U.S. and/or other countries."

Sorry to tell you that guys...

CMACKENZIE Cool  

No duh. Aeria is hosting hence thread as its the first RACING game aeria has hosted.

Advertisement

Ledmaster

Rank 4
Ledmaster
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:21 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
Look for me there... Led...I am, of course, GHOSTCANNON Smile..this game is awesome right when Wolfteam goes into Maintenance I will be playing it more Wink.  

Went in game for the first time today.

I have no idea wtf I am doing lol. I mean driving wise sure, ok, but finding rooms and shet and car mods? Still working all that crap out -.-

SapphireThunder

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 2:32 am
Ledmaster wrote:
ghostcannon wrote:
Look for me there... Led...I am, of course, GHOSTCANNON Smile..this game is awesome right when Wolfteam goes into Maintenance I will be playing it more Wink.  

Went in game for the first time today.

I have no idea wtf I am doing lol. I mean driving wise sure, ok, but finding rooms and shet and car mods? Still working all that crap out -.-  

Warning, you might meet hackers from time to time who have near un-tuned car and go over 300km/h, maybe even almost 400km/h at top. But don't care about them, just try to have as much fun as possible.

Also it might be impossible to win the mostly used cars without good parts which are hard to get.
Sometimes you might find noobs with T3 cars already, full of Pro parts, as opponent.

For tuning help, you can add me: safirethunder
I will gladly help as much as I can.

shoichikarasuma

Rank 0
shoichikarasuma
PostedDec 09, 2011 4:00 am
I guess we need to forward some newbie guides and FAQs from our main NFSW Forums so that our newly incoming players from AGE will be informed.

Racingguy43

Rank 0
Racingguy43
PostedDec 09, 2011 7:47 am
Ledmaster wrote:
its the first RACING game aeria has hosted.  

2nd*

AgameusDWO

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 7:53 am
HyperSphere wrote:
Compared to Project Torque, NFSW is beyond arcade style with meaningless car stats, unrealistic corner turning for the "top" cars, mario cart powerups, minimal car balance, ramming encouraged, no manual transmission, etc.

All that said, it can be an enjoyable game if taken for what it is.  

meh, not even manual? Confused

Downloading it atm, hope it's worth it.

LucianaIV

Rank 0
LucianaIV
PostedDec 09, 2011 8:00 am
AgameusDWO wrote:
HyperSphere wrote:
Compared to Project Torque, NFSW is beyond arcade style with meaningless car stats, unrealistic corner turning for the "top" cars, mario cart powerups, minimal car balance, ramming encouraged, no manual transmission, etc.

All that said, it can be an enjoyable game if taken for what it is.  

meh, not even manual? Confused

Downloading it atm, hope it's worth it.  

Correct, not even manual.

Ledmaster

Rank 4
Ledmaster
PostedDec 09, 2011 2:12 pm
Aight, I've sorta got my driving down now. Managed to pimp out my mitsubishi a little bit so it looks ok, and I put in a new engine I won from gem hunt which does a bit better than the sport tuned dawn engine I was using.

But then I saw something I wanted: The 6k ap mclaren thats in the store is, by far, the sexiest car I have ever seen in an nfs game.

Want it so bad lol. But not going to spend for it.

LucianaIV

Rank 0
LucianaIV
PostedDec 09, 2011 4:40 pm
Ledmaster wrote:
Aight, I've sorta got my driving down now. Managed to pimp out my mitsubishi a little bit so it looks ok, and I put in a new engine I won from gem hunt which does a bit better than the sport tuned dawn engine I was using.

But then I saw something I wanted: The 6k ap mclaren thats in the store is, by far, the sexiest car I have ever seen in an nfs game.

Want it so bad lol. But not going to spend for it.  

The Mercedes McLaren?

THat ones also for 1.5m in game cash.

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 4:54 pm
That is actually my latest igc car to toy around with Smile

It recently went to in-game-cash but is the most expensive car at 1.5 million and unlocks at level 42 Sad

Good for us bored level 50 players but a bit much to strive for by new players. The boost cost may be worth it versus the time.

BUT, keep in mind that it is not very competitive and has "poor" handling to most people (those that do not like to use or know where the brake is Razz) It does very well in team escape and pursuits though.

As with many cars in this game, there is nothing wrong with losing in style Cool