Ledmaster

Rank 4
Ledmaster
PostedDec 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Aeria racing game? Bout time

And here we go <3
Here I am! Tho I primarily play shooters, when I was younger I loved NFS games. So I was thrilled when I found out about this Very Happy Can't wait to get in game.

Oh and I will not be buying ap in this game. Very Happy

Advertisement

ghostcannon

GameSage: Wolf Team
ghostcannon
PostedDec 07, 2011 1:39 pm
Look for me there... Led...I am, of course, GHOSTCANNON Smile..this game is awesome right when Wolfteam goes into Maintenance I will be playing it more Wink.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 07, 2011 9:21 pm
I lol'd at your thread. I am here to clarify things (I came from the Official Need For Speed World forums at EA)

EA develops Need For Speed World since they own it (And trademarked it)
Aeria is just providing more servers so that other countries won't stack up at 2 servers provided by EA, North America and European.

This ain't a game from Aeria. So look at the text below:

"© 2010 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Need for Speed and the 'N' logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
in the U.S. and/or other countries."

Sorry to tell you that guys...

CMACKENZIE Cool

timeluster

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 10:06 am
I think you are going a bit overboard CMackenzie..

It's nice that you are telling people that the game is EA made but i think everyone is intelligent enough to know that NFS has always been an Electronic Arts game.

When someone says "Aeria racing game", this means that the game is on the aeria website. They do not think the game is also being developed by aeria.

ilegitzi

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:03 pm
timeluster wrote:

It's nice that you are telling people that the game is EA made but i think everyone is intelligent enough to know that NFS has always been an Electronic Arts game.

When someone says "Aeria racing game", this means that the game is on the aeria website. They do not think the game is also being developed by aeria.  

EA is eletronic arts idiot *FACEPALM*

MCO_ZER

Rank 2
MCO_ZER
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:29 pm
ilegitzi wrote:
timeluster wrote:

EA is eletronic arts idiot *FACEPALM*  

First of all Um.... ilegitzi, that is exactly what he said. He wasn't stating that EA was something other than Electronic Arts, he just happened to use the initials once and wrote it out the second time.
Next time try not to assume what someone meant before calling them an idiot.

Second, this is not the first MMORacing game AGE has hosted. A while back they had Project Torque, which they dropped once the developers, Invictus, made it way too arcady and cartoonish by adding a mario cart like mode. Removing all the Sim Physics.

Which REALLY REALLY REALLY Surprised me when I opend my e-mail to find AGE has partnered with EA, to host NFS:World.
The NFS Franchise has been on a downward spiral of arcadish racing since NFS:Underground.

EDIT: That being said, I may give it a shot anyway since I have LONG liked AGE's hosting service. Well that and I do have some AP still lying around form back when P/T was up and running.

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 1:12 pm
Compared to Project Torque, NFSW is beyond arcade style with meaningless car stats, unrealistic corner turning for the "top" cars, mario cart powerups, minimal car balance, ramming encouraged, no manual transmission, etc.

All that said, it can be an enjoyable game if taken for what it is.

Racingguy43

Rank 0
Racingguy43
PostedDec 08, 2011 4:46 pm
On the downside, NFSW doesn't even compare to PT.

*cries a little inside*

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 5:21 pm
Not sure if this is allowed here but....

If you are looking for a sim style MMO, take a look at Auto Club Revolution. It is still in beta but looks promising.

Racingguy43

Rank 0
Racingguy43
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:03 pm
HyperSphere wrote:
sim style  

Oh Hard nuh.
I won't even log on to acr because they won't let people turn off the assists.

(Sorry for going off topic)