ryzek

Aeria: Product Manager
ryzek
PostedDec 05, 2011 7:23 pm   Last edited by ryzek on Dec 12, 2011 9:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

GET READY FOR “ADRENALINE!"

Logtus Exige Cup 260!!
The Lotus Exige Cup 260 is one of the World’s premiere drivers’ cars. This fully custom “Adrenaline” version pays homage to Lotus’ overwhelming racing pedigree.

Finished in satin green and gold accented striping, this T2 and overall contender is clearly ready to race to the front.

Themed and inspired around the ‘Union Jack,’ you will definitely stand out from the rest. The roof panel has been completely replaced with a composite carbon piece to make it extra race-ready. The 2 tone BBS wheels are finished in a matte black with color matching gold lips. As an added bonus, a Union Jack neon projects from beneath this track ready monster.

For hardcore drivers seeking ultimate performance and unique styling, here’s your chance to get this car when you Top-Up!

Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedDec 09, 2011 3:24 am
That car looks smexy ♥.♥

SuperHeroXS

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2011 7:31 am
how much you need to get ap and is this still on? cause i just spent over 100 euros for combat arms and i have nothing to do no more Sad and btw i want to spend like 20-40 euro then see how it goes Very Happy

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 10, 2011 7:57 am
If you want the Adrenaline Exige, you gotta top-up boost points on the official site and not on Aeria since Aeria's boost offers don't have the top-up cars.

World Handle (In-game-name): CMACKENZIE Level: 30+ (Level changes a week or two) Current Car: Nissan GTR R35 Spec V World Garage Member (www.world-garage.com) Project Hyper Active crew member Official Need For Speed World Forums forum dweller

SuperHeroXS

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2011 8:47 am
i just bought 20 euro worth of ap when i got o the buy ap page i see the ap when i go to other page on aeria games i dont see it says ''Error'' in red color and right now im playing shiya and i cant see my ap Sad

SuperHeroXS

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2011 8:57 am
i just saw that i had -1 ap hows that possible? i bought 20 euro worth of ap and i dont see it in game or right now the only time i see is when i click on the ap thingy near my name on the top right corner :/ pls GM's,GS's help me :/