boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Possible Account Sync Bug

Check if your interested in boost
I decided to check the mall system to see if the AP conversion to Boost would work. I have signed into my AERIA account and then pressed play now on the AERIA website. It then redirects me to log into the EA system and by noticing the url it was made to hook the two accounts together. After signing into the EA system I try to buy boost point with AP but received the no character exists error when i have a level 21 from previous plays.

Unlike battle field heroes you create your character (or driver) while in game instead of threw the website which could be causing the accounts to not sync correctly. I am right now trying to find a solution to this problem.

If you are unable to purchase boost with AP or have a solution please post below.

SOLUTION: New EA accounts must be created, old accounts will not sync.
Advertisement

CL0UD_STRIFE

Rank 0
CL0UD_STRIFE
PostedDec 05, 2011 9:49 pm
Oh this sucks,I been playing nfsw for 2 month and had already buy some nice car,though I can't buy boost,cuz I don't have a credit card.Just when I thought I can buy boost using Ap...you say it cannot sync with old account...*sigh*

I had reach lvl20,don't wanna start all over again.Can you do something please ? Crying or Very sad

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedDec 06, 2011 11:52 am
made a new EA account and still cant buy boost points Sad im prolyl doing something wrong though help maybe?

background is Mugen Souls

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedDec 06, 2011 5:24 pm
Don't feel secluded, there are others with the same issue just submit ticket and wait for GM's to get around to it. Still waiting on mine myself. Smile

Blade3562

Rank 2
Blade3562
PostedDec 07, 2011 7:23 pm
If I have played world since clsoed beta am I able to purcahse boost with my leftover PT AP? or not. And will PT players get any sort of speed boost promotion because we've been out for so long?

THanks
-Adam

Project Torque: | IGN: MoparTM| Level: 31 | Favorite Car: 1967 Toyota 2000GT NFS:W | IGN: Blade3562 | Level: 23 | Favorite Car: Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R, Volkswagen Rabbit MK1

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 07, 2011 9:24 pm
EA should have imported several accounts from their servers to Aeria's. There would be a huge reset whenever a Level 50 player wants to play with his account on Aeria.

Or it should have been a cross-server instead, where-as you can log-in with your account from EA and buy boost with AP.

CMACKENZIE

itdependz

Rank 0
itdependz
PostedDec 07, 2011 9:52 pm
i cant buy speed boost too

</CENTER>

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 07, 2011 9:57 pm
itdependz wrote:
i cant buy speed boost too  

Hmm...second option:
Create an account from EA, then buy boost there.

In the Philippines, the 50,000 boost package at EA's site costs 5800 Philippine Pesos.

CMACKENZIE Cool

However, AP sync isn't possible...

CL0UD_STRIFE

Rank 0
CL0UD_STRIFE
PostedDec 08, 2011 8:50 am
CMACKENZIE wrote:
EA should have imported several accounts from their servers to Aeria's. There would be a huge reset whenever a Level 50 player wants to play with his account on Aeria.

Or it should have been a cross-server instead, where-as you can log-in with your account from EA and buy boost with AP.

CMACKENZIE  

Totally agree with you Very Happy