zinakolzz

Rank 0
zinakolzz
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:00 am
@Jussi & CMACKENZIE

hi! haha. good to see you guys here Very Happy

to those who want to play this game, see you around.

Smile Cemoto™ Smile
Advertisement

neoxpt

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:18 am
I'm having a problem syncing my Aeria Games account with EA Games actual account...
Solutions? ^_^

MaxEvil

Rank 2
MaxEvil
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:50 am
HyperSphere wrote:
Hard core Project Torque (and Motor City Online) players have got to let them go. Those games had their time and are gone now. There is no point in beating your heads against the outside walls of the game studios. They will develop what they think they can market and profit from. Apparently, pure sim racing is just NOT interesting enough to them for now.

Try out Heat Online and LevelR to see what you think since they are F2P anyways. Time will tell on how well Auto Club Revolution is recieved.  

Yeah, no point in arguing here, the old PT is gone forver. NFS:W is good game, but not for hard core racing fans, who liked the original PT.

Auto Club Revolution or Project C.A.R.S. is the way to look when they get released, for more serious racing.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:56 am
I personally was a big fan of the old Project Torque. I was sorry to see it not work out.

However, we do feel lucky to be able to bring NFSW to our players. We have been looking for a racing game for a long time, and are happy to be able to offer this in partnership with EA.

Creative997

Rank 4
Creative997
PostedDec 12, 2011 3:57 pm
Superman0X wrote:
I personally was a big fan of the old Project Torque. I was sorry to see it not work out.

However, we do feel lucky to be able to bring NFSW to our players. We have been looking for a racing game for a long time, and are happy to be able to offer this in partnership with EA.  

Honestly I wish good luck in it! Smile

ForTheCity

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2011 3:03 pm
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo my brother is gonna be so excited for this, but he just got the nfs for the ps3.

black83300

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2012 6:41 am
j ai compt aeria game comme je fait pour joué a Need for Speed ​​World
car Need for Speed ​​World demende une adesse email

Gutapia

Rank 0
Gutapia
PostedJan 02, 2012 9:40 pm
I was thinking that after trying this game will not like me, and now. . . playing every day Cool

daltonlm

Rank 3
daltonlm
PostedJan 02, 2012 11:23 pm
I don´t know what i am doing here... i just came by to say hi for some PT veterans, to say that im glad for have a PS3 and a GT5 copy and... what else?

Oh, some random toughts:
- A racing game where is impossible to drift properly is a waste.
- Even not using my PC for gaming anymore, ill pay attention on ACR (i got the beta invitation), Project C.A.R.S. and anything else F2P that stay in a scale between 7-9 considering arcade 1 and pure sim 10.
- I tried HO and hated. Even with all sim upgrades, still not amusing.
- Oh... and i still hating Gamingo.
- Last but not least, i hope that Aeria Games still investing in racing MMOs. Maybe in a future i can visit this portal again and facing something more palatable for my needs. So i wish luck for this NFS enterprise.

Lazy Liquid: Ubiquitous... even when you see me in the game, ill not be there.

TURPENTIME

Rank 0
TURPENTIME
PostedJan 11, 2012 1:08 pm
Hacked already... >.<