wz_up

Rank 0
wz_up
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:47 pm

why i cant buy boost , when i want they say that i dont have charecter ? but i do and i play with it and lvl 10 already .
Advertisement

snopdog123

Rank 0
snopdog123
PostedDec 08, 2011 3:16 pm
lol this is the only game i havent play i played every need for speed Laughing

t3ydi

Rank 3
t3ydi
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:44 am
can I transfer my EA account to the AGE's one?

<div><object><param></embed></object></div>

Creative997

Rank 4
Creative997
PostedDec 10, 2011 6:58 am
powerboy23 wrote:
Return of a Project Torque?
Excited.  

U mad? Dont compare PT and NFS... If NFS gets so fine sim control like PT had at Cleo, we may talk Very Happy

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 10, 2011 8:01 am
Creative997 wrote:
powerboy23 wrote:
Return of a Project Torque?
Excited.  

U mad? Dont compare PT and NFS... If NFS gets so fine sim control like PT had at Cleo, we may talk Very Happy  

You'll regret it...

This NFS title has alot of paid content than free content.
So overpriced boost points and hackers and cheaters are also present...this is what the game lives for...

CMACKENZIE Razz

World Handle (In-game-name): CMACKENZIE Level: 30+ (Level changes a week or two) Current Car: Nissan GTR R35 Spec V World Garage Member (www.world-garage.com) Project Hyper Active crew member Official Need For Speed World Forums forum dweller

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2011 2:53 pm
For all you nostalgic Project Torque people, all I can recommend is to try Heat Online or LevelR and see what you think about their current state. Both are based on the same game from Invictus that PT was.

The old regional IP restrictions have finally been removed so anyone can play either one now. Yay! No lagging proxy players! Razz

I would consider them simcade now and HO has sim control upgrades that you add to each car to adjust various settings. But then of course there are no restrictions on rooms so arcade and simcade players are allowed to race together.

Look into the upcoming Auto Club Revolution (in beta now) for your MMO sim racing fix Wink

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedDec 10, 2011 5:31 pm
CMACKENZIE wrote:
You'll regret it...

This NFS title has alot of paid content than free content.
So overpriced boost points and hackers and cheaters are also present...this is what the game lives for...

CMACKENZIE Razz  

Oh no =(
I was gonna try this game because Lime Odyssey Alpha has just ended, but then I saw this....
Ummm.... maybe I'll stick to NFS console games >_>

Thankies for the info Kenzie.

Tyan01

Rank 0
Tyan01
PostedDec 11, 2011 2:44 am
Woooohooo! Yay!

Creative997

Rank 4
Creative997
PostedDec 11, 2011 4:55 am
HyperSphere wrote:
For all you nostalgic Project Torque people, all I can recommend is to try Heat Online or LevelR and see what you think about their current state. Both are based on the same game from Invictus that PT was.

The old regional IP restrictions have finally been removed so anyone can play either one now. Yay! No lagging proxy players! Razz

I would consider them simcade now and HO has sim control upgrades that you add to each car to adjust various settings. But then of course there are no restrictions on rooms so arcade and simcade players are allowed to race together.

Look into the upcoming Auto Club Revolution (in beta now) for your MMO sim racing fix Wink  

So if they just removed that weird IP block, there is the way to return PT alive (even by another publisher imo). That old client PT was very successfull, if I were they, I would release the game again and develop it by lil steps. There are many players who are still awaiting the return of the game. The old fags and GMs remember how many user used PT untill the IP issue was comin. The main pain was to see the communiy destroyed, not the closed game.
Btw nice to see more simcade trying. PT was unique cuz that was the first similar trying and the result was awesome (at the beginning at least).

About HO: arcade and sim in the same room/race is one of the most stupid feature I ever heard...

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2011 7:49 pm
The downfall of Project Torque was not only about the regional IP restriction issue. Ultimately, Invictus decided to go the way of arcade/simcade to get a broader base of players. There is no impression they are planning to go back. Level R and Heat Online reflect their current intent and direction for developing the game regardless of publisher.

Hard core Project Torque (and Motor City Online) players have got to let them go. Those games had their time and are gone now. There is no point in beating your heads against the outside walls of the game studios. They will develop what they think they can market and profit from. Apparently, pure sim racing is just NOT interesting enough to them for now.

Try out Heat Online and LevelR to see what you think since they are F2P anyways. Time will tell on how well Auto Club Revolution is recieved.