the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedDec 06, 2011 3:16 pm
Looks like an Awesome game, time to try it out.!

Advertisement

killzone04

Rank 1
killzone04
PostedDec 06, 2011 3:24 pm

NFS World

Its a good game i reccomend it for people that want to get there hands on Need For Speed this is a mixture of the games from the maps some parts may not be available and also is a game widely based on In Game Cash otherwise it would be incredibly hard to get to the top. I played this b4 from Play4Free.com

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedDec 06, 2011 3:44 pm
so a racing game again
since its a brand name im sure it'll do better then the last Rolling Eyes

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

leto111

Rank 0
leto111
PostedDec 07, 2011 2:32 pm
ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggg neeeeeeeddddddd ffffffforr sssssssspppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd oooooooooooooonnnnnnnnlllllllliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee
its like midnight club la omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg Shocked omgomgomg

KamiKazeKenji

Rank 1
KamiKazeKenji
PostedDec 07, 2011 4:05 pm
System requirements are higher than Project Torque, so I can't play it. This sucks.

How much should I bet that this game'll turn out just like Project Torque? Because I know it will. Rolling Eyes

paskalpt

Rank 0
paskalpt
PostedDec 07, 2011 5:31 pm
i have to tell you guys if this games didn't come to Aeria Games i would never check ti out but now i'll certaindly check it

AfterdawnX

Rank 0
AfterdawnX
PostedDec 07, 2011 5:48 pm
Congratulations Aeria, with this title I see a big fan base increasing the population here.

I'm not one for driving games, but an open world NFS sounds seriously serious.... Just wonder if my comp can handle it, it seems the Min specs are low.. But in a racing game, you can't have a second of FPS slow down.

Good Luck Aeria!

sig by ix3clouds | V's UP! - Vendetta. | They say Karma's a Beach, ain't that a Female dawg?...

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 07, 2011 9:33 pm
Again...would have to clarify things here:

Aeria is just providing servers for EA's Need For Speed World. Aeria did not develop the game but developed servers for other countries since EA only has 2 servers, North America and Europe.

A big round of facepalms to those who thought that Aeria created NFS World. EA made it. Nothing more and nothing else.

@Aeria: Good luck on hosting servers.

CMACKENZIE Cool

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:34 am
Ok...few additional clarifications....

- This is NOT nor has anything to do with Project Torque
- Project Torque (as it was via Aeria) is dead
- Project Torque was based on Level R which still exists and is published by Gamigo
- Heat Online is the currrent version of Level R published by Innologin, at 1st for the americas, later for most other countries, now for all countries since all the old regional IP restrictions have finally been removed.
- Invictus, developer of the base version of Level R/Heat Online has made many changes since the Project Torque days which you may or may not like.

- Need for Speed World is developed by Black Box which is the EA game studio that also developed all of the NFS games since Underground except Pro Street, Shift 1/2 and Hot Pursuit 2010.
- NFS World is based on the Most Wanted and Carbon games, combining their maps into one large free roam area and has many of their tracks. The graphics has been revised and currently has a day/night cycle.
- NFS World is a VERY arcade style racing game, so much so that the car stats are meaningless for comparing cars and some "top" Tier 1 cars are designed to compete with (and easily beat in some cases) Tier 3 cars.

We long standing NFSW players are just getting wind of this new publishing of the game via Aeria so I am sure you will start seeing more of us on the forums Razz

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:57 am
HyperSphere wrote:
Ok...few additional clarifications....

- This is NOT nor has anything to do with Project Torque
- Project Torque (as it was via Aeria) is dead
- Project Torque was based on Level R which still exists and is published by Gamigo
- Heat Online is the currrent version of Level R published by Innologin, at 1st for the americas, later for most other countries, now for all countries since all the old regional IP restrictions have finally been removed.
- Invictus, developer of the base version of Level R/Heat Online has made many changes since the Project Torque days which you may or may not like.

- Need for Speed World is developed by Black Box which is the EA game studio that also developed all of the NFS games since Underground except Pro Street, Shift 1/2 and Hot Pursuit 2010.
- NFS World is based on the Most Wanted and Carbon games, combining their maps into one large free roam area and has many of their tracks. The graphics has been revised and currently has a day/night cycle.
- NFS World is a VERY arcade style racing game, so much so that the car stats are meaningless for comparing cars and some "top" Tier 1 cars are designed to compete with (and easily beat in some cases) Tier 3 cars.

We long standing NFSW players are just getting wind of this new publishing of the game via Aeria so I am sure you will start seeing more of us on the forums Razz  

You must know CMACKENZIE, right? I was asking help for clarifications a while back on Channel 1 and in World Garage, what's your World handle?