Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedDec 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Need for Speed World Arrives at Aeria Games!

Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has now launched EA’s hit Need for Speed World on its global network. Following the successful launch of Battlefield Heroes earlier this year, Need for Speed World is the second title Aeria Games has released from EA’s Play4Free portfolio. The popular massively multiplayer online action racing game for PC is available on Aeria Game’s network in English, French, Polish, Spanish, and Portuguese.

Need for Speed World combines the rush of illicit street racing, deep RPG style progression and vehicle customization into an immersive, socially-connected Need for Speed experience. Players can compete against any one of their friends, family or pick from thousands of top ranked players to challenge in intense online battles and police pursuits across 150 miles of sprawling open world.

Features include:

Beautiful Licensed Cars
  • Huge variety of Exotics, Tuners, Muscle and Classics.

Customize Your Ride
  • Show your style with Visual Customization elements such as Neons, Window Tints, Wheels, Lowering kits, Custom License Plates, Vinyls, Paints and more!
  • Max out your ride with Performance Customization parts such as Engine, Forced Induction, Transmission, Suspension, Brakes and Tires!

Massive Open World
  • Featuring popular areas from Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Carbon! Over 100+ miles of driving pleasure.

Race with Your Friends
  • Take on Cops with your friends in “Team Escape” events or race with millions of gamers around the World! Over 80 unique race tracks for you to master.

Aeria Games is a global leader of free-to-play games with more than 30 games. With the launch of Need for Speed World, Aeria Games will bring the adrenaline packed game to its global audience of power players. To play the game, visit http://needforspeed.aeriagames.com.
Advertisement

masterzorc08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
masterzorc08
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:18 pm
First and neat.

meekmilla

Rank 3
meekmilla
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:19 pm
neat , can't wait to try it out

powerboy23

Rank 2
powerboy23
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:20 pm
Return of a Project Torque?
Excited.

Daymarr

Rank 2
Daymarr
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:22 pm
Downloading it right now!

Tagihi

Rank 0
Tagihi
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:26 pm
well is this for more like they want more players to there games. But hasent this game been out already?

:D

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:26 pm
Holy!, I love you aeria games Very Happy

For those who have not played NFS world I would highly recommend it. I just hope aeria has a big enough server Smile

again, AERIA GAMES YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

ok its out of my system Wink

Tagihi wrote:
well is this for more like they want more players to there games. But hasent this game been out already?  

I think its because the EA shops cash system was not widely used as anticipated. having other cash systems from different publishers will result in an increase (in theory) but im not really sure.

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Holy crabsticks!
This is sooo awesome! I used to play NFS World with my brother and cousin.
OMGOMGOMGOMG
Not sure what happened here, but mucho loves for AGE~

<3

Reventon.66

Rank 0
Reventon.66
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:44 pm   Last edited by Reventon.66 on Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Great!!!

It must be good! EA has never let me down!

donkyflonk

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:44 pm
orgasmic. Very Happy

BUT there is a PROBLEM: if you are logged out of your AERIA GAMES account, you cannot download the game when you click PLAY NOW. it doesnt work[u][i]