PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:01 am

dead

this game is forgoten or dead.

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:13 am
WRONG, ALL OF YOU, WRONG
English CB is predicted to be in about 2 months. Korean servers recently had a successful CBT2 so they're entering OBT either this Thursday (2/28/13) or this Saturday (3/2/13) The bonus of that for English servers is that typically Western countries have to wait approx. 2-3 months in the case of a successful OBT of an Asian game in an Asian country.
The reason of the delay is this; Korean servers had to close and practically do a whole revamp, causing their wait to increase, which means ours did too. After this revamp they had to tackle another round of full testing.
If you can decipher Korean, http://pub.game.daum.net/lime/index.daum

stry12

Rank 0
stry12
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:33 am

Thank you

Thanx mate now i have my hope up!

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:41 am
Yep, no problem. I'll keep tabs on how Korea OB is going and I'll keep everyone posted. Qawsar will be posting about it too. Just keep on eye out for us. Cool

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:08 am
abringley1083 wrote:
WRONG, ALL OF YOU, WRONG
English CB is predicted to be in about 2 months. Korean servers recently had a successful CBT2 so they're entering OBT either this Thursday (2/28/13) or this Saturday (3/2/13) The bonus of that for English servers is that typically Western countries have to wait approx. 2-3 months in the case of a successful OBT of an Asian game in an Asian country.
The reason of the delay is this; Korean servers had to close and practically do a whole revamp, causing their wait to increase, which means ours did too. After this revamp they had to tackle another round of full testing.

Geez, reading all these replies and one person is finally right. Thank you!

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 26, 2013 8:33 am

Re: Thank you

stry12 wrote:
Thanx mate now i have my hope up!  
ok this is off topic xDD but omg your from Australia too :O nice to meet you :3 i am too /o/ wooo and i agree thank you for the heads up :3

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 26, 2013 8:36 am
abringley1083 wrote:
WRONG, ALL OF YOU, WRONG
they already had an 2cb O.o eh i thought they were having one next mont according to blue owo in another thread :S well thank you for the infomation i hope 2 months will come fast D< XDD haha :3 yayyyy i have a good vibe and feeling los is gonna come out this year i can feel it /o/

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:38 pm
ebby224x wrote:
abringley1083 wrote:
WRONG, ALL OF YOU, WRONG
they already had an 2cb O.o eh i thought they were having one next mont according to blue owo in another thread :S well thank you for the infomation i hope 2 months will come fast D< XDD haha :3 yayyyy i have a good vibe and feeling los is gonna come out this year i can feel it /o/  

Those dates posted mean one of 3 things.
~ OBT begins/Date released
~ CBT2 begins/Date released
~ Progress report on what's going on