Renren245

Rank 1
Renren245
PostedDec 08, 2011 7:46 pm
Well from what i'v heard ingame so far it seems there getting close to deciding a date for when alpha will end..which may or may not imply they are getting close to have a client that's working decently enought to start planning a lauch date for CB.

Either that or they just reached the point where they don't think they have any more data they can milk out of the alpha.
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedDec 08, 2011 11:29 pm
Renren245 wrote:
Well from what i'v heard ingame so far it seems there getting close to deciding a date for when alpha will end..which may or may not imply they are getting close to have a client that's working decently enought to start planning a lauch date for CB.

Either that or they just reached the point where they don't think they have any more data they can milk out of the alpha.  

soon? yes, very.
i had hoped we would get a patch to test, but i guess not. Sad and i think it's more a case of having gotten the necessary data, rather than "milking it".

Auxillary

Rank 2
Auxillary
In your mob, stealing your kills United States
PostedDec 08, 2011 11:59 pm
Alpha Testing Ends Dec 9 @ 5pm PST.
Closed Beta will be released soon after that.
Be patient everyone~
It's almost here~

runearch22

Rank 0
runearch22
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:04 pm
Henesis1987 wrote:

i have been waiting for this game since january.  

filthy casual ive been waiting over a year QQ

Imakitty123

Rank 0
Imakitty123
PostedDec 17, 2011 8:35 pm
Arg!!!! I'm begging them to release closed beta. I find myself unconsciously checking aeriagames to see if closed beta is out yet.... I hope I'm not alone though...

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. - Benjamin Franklin

TheScarecrow08

Rank 5
TheScarecrow08
PostedDec 17, 2011 9:03 pm
Imakitty123 wrote:
Arg!!!! I'm begging them to release closed beta. I find myself unconsciously checking aeriagames to see if closed beta is out yet.... I hope I'm not alone though...  

You're not alone. There seems to be plenty of others that believe begging will make beta come faster.

yinghou

Rank 0
yinghou
PostedDec 17, 2011 9:09 pm
TheScarecrow08 wrote:
Imakitty123 wrote:

You're not alone. There seems to be plenty of others that believe begging will make beta come faster.  

Same here, every morning i woke up and check the closed beta date from the web, so far nth........ AAWWWWWW Sad

fantasykristal

Rank 1
fantasykristal
PostedDec 18, 2011 3:55 pm
yea i check here everyday for any possible new info too xD
your not alone lol

xuphor

Rank 3
xuphor
PostedDec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Just an FYI about what AGE considers "soon".

In Eden Eternal, it was announced the Zumi race would come "soon" or "shortly" (depending on the GM you asked) after the OB launched. It actually took about 1 month and 20 days. Knowing this, I do not expect the CB for Lime Odyssey until late January or early February. Heck, since they directly said "Hundreds of bugs", it might even be after the PS Vita launch on February 22nd.

In short, do not get your hopes up for January.

Cromell

Rank 0
Cromell
PostedDec 18, 2011 4:21 pm
The CB will probelly start once they done fixing the bugs they found during alpha. After CB the bugs and sometimes other changes will be made, then its OB and the same thing will happend except that the characters wont be wiped and then it will launch.