Author Message

Renren245

Rank 1
Renren245
Joined
15 Jun 2010
Posts
318
Location
Canada
PostedDec 08, 2011 7:46 pm
Well from what i'v heard ingame so far it seems there getting close to deciding a date for when alpha will end..which may or may not imply they are getting close to have a client that's working decently enought to start planning a lauch date for CB.

Either that or they just reached the point where they don't think they have any more data they can milk out of the alpha.
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
Joined
24 Mar 2010
Posts
1504
Location
grumpy United States
PostedDec 08, 2011 11:29 pm
Renren245 wrote:
Well from what i'v heard ingame so far it seems there getting close to deciding a date for when alpha will end..which may or may not imply they are getting close to have a client that's working decently enought to start planning a lauch date for CB.

Either that or they just reached the point where they don't think they have any more data they can milk out of the alpha.  


soon? yes, very.
i had hoped we would get a patch to test, but i guess not. Sad and i think it's more a case of having gotten the necessary data, rather than "milking it".

Auxillary

Rank 2
Auxillary
Joined
07 Sep 2010
Posts
630
Location
In your mob, stealing your kills United States
PostedDec 08, 2011 11:59 pm
Alpha Testing Ends Dec 9 @ 5pm PST.
Closed Beta will be released soon after that.
Be patient everyone~
It's almost here~

runearch22

Rank 0
runearch22
Joined
18 Dec 2008
Posts
110
Location
las vegas :c United States
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:04 pm
Henesis1987 wrote:

i have been waiting for this game since january.  


filthy casual ive been waiting over a year QQ

Imakitty123

Rank 0
Imakitty123
Joined
22 Jun 2011
Posts
8
Location
United States
PostedDec 17, 2011 8:35 pm
Arg!!!! I'm begging them to release closed beta. I find myself unconsciously checking aeriagames to see if closed beta is out yet.... I hope I'm not alone though...

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. - Benjamin Franklin

TheScarecrow08

Rank 5
TheScarecrow08
Joined
15 Aug 2008
Posts
4605
Location
New Zealand
PostedDec 17, 2011 9:03 pm
Imakitty123 wrote:
Arg!!!! I'm begging them to release closed beta. I find myself unconsciously checking aeriagames to see if closed beta is out yet.... I hope I'm not alone though...  


You're not alone. There seems to be plenty of others that believe begging will make beta come faster.

yinghou

Rank 0
yinghou
Joined
05 Dec 2011
Posts
17
Location
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
PostedDec 17, 2011 9:09 pm
TheScarecrow08 wrote:
Imakitty123 wrote:
Arg!!!! I'm begging them to release closed beta. I find myself unconsciously checking aeriagames to see if closed beta is out yet.... I hope I'm not alone though...  


You're not alone. There seems to be plenty of others that believe begging will make beta come faster.  


Same here, every morning i woke up and check the closed beta date from the web, so far nth........ AAWWWWWW Sad

fantasykristal

Rank 1
fantasykristal
Joined
25 Jul 2008
Posts
383
Location
Katy, Texas United States
PostedDec 18, 2011 3:55 pm
yea i check here everyday for any possible new info too xD
your not alone lol

xuphor

Rank 3
xuphor
Joined
20 Nov 2007
Posts
1121
Location
United States
PostedDec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Just an FYI about what AGE considers "soon".

In Eden Eternal, it was announced the Zumi race would come "soon" or "shortly" (depending on the GM you asked) after the OB launched. It actually took about 1 month and 20 days. Knowing this, I do not expect the CB for Lime Odyssey until late January or early February. Heck, since they directly said "Hundreds of bugs", it might even be after the PS Vita launch on February 22nd.

In short, do not get your hopes up for January.

Cromell

Rank 0
Cromell
Joined
14 Jan 2011
Posts
64
Location
Somewhere Sweden
PostedDec 18, 2011 4:21 pm
The CB will probelly start once they done fixing the bugs they found during alpha. After CB the bugs and sometimes other changes will be made, then its OB and the same thing will happend except that the characters wont be wiped and then it will launch.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: