radiitv

Rank 0
radiitv
PostedDec 06, 2011 12:54 am
I dont think its worth the wait.

Sometimes, The hardest thing for a Healer to do -- Is to heal herself.
Advertisement

Henesis1987

Rank 0
Henesis1987
PostedDec 07, 2011 9:48 pm
then theres no reason why you are still here in the forums checking ;p

i have been waiting for this game since january. a few weeks or months wouldnt hurt if it was the game i know i will stick to. judging by the alpha screenies it currently looks so awesome. and i don't mind the wait.

and also if your into sophisticated graphics like that
check the guild wars 2 trailer and site.. its better in every aspect by far and is free you just have to buy the cd.

Neoyoshi

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Neoyoshi
PostedDec 08, 2011 2:19 am
ChibiKoi wrote:
they said Q1 = Springtime  

Spring is in the 2nd and 3rd Quarter of a Fiscal year.

1st Quarter: October 1 - December 31.

Unless one of the Product mangers posts otherwise, let's just assume Aeria as a company follows the fiscal year calender like every other normal company. Smile

Devilrose25

Rank 0
Devilrose25
PostedDec 08, 2011 3:32 am
I hope CBT and OBT comes out before Diablo 3 and GW2 release because those game will consume me for the rest of the year and I may even forget Lime existence then. Laughing

TouchedChild

Rank 0
TouchedChild
PostedDec 08, 2011 3:55 am
Same. After GW2, all other games don't exist to me.
Devilrose25 wrote:
I hope CBT and OBT comes out before Diablo 3 and GW2 release because those game will consume me for the rest of the year and I may even forget Lime existence then. Laughing  

RosaliaFlame

Rank 0
RosaliaFlame
PostedDec 08, 2011 8:18 am
Signed up for CB and waiting it out. Thankfully I just started waiting a week ago. Silver linings. Very Happy

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedDec 08, 2011 8:40 am
RosaliaFlame wrote:
Signed up for CB and waiting it out. Thankfully I just started waiting a week ago. Silver linings. Very Happy  

Very Happy welcome to the "are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?" club. Laughing

my guess is a month possibly more, once alpha is over. lots of bugs found in alpha, most of which are text errors. but quite a few stuck in walls, fall through floor, broken quest, etc. it's the latter that will take time for the devs to fix. so it'll be soon, but not real soon.

ArcuiedxHolic

Rank 1
ArcuiedxHolic
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:24 am
radiitv wrote:
ArcuiedxHolic wrote:

I wants to play >< Its hurts my heart that its pay to play. Where fore art thou my credit card v.v  

o-o... You spend more money ordering food, than it would be for a months pay subscription.  

Im not from the US so a subscription costs more for me, plus i dont have a credit card or a visa card or any of that good stuff.

<a></a>**************Click Me! I'm ticklish!**************

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:52 pm
Honestly, this game needs the time to iron out all the issues. LO has massive potential, provided they can lock down some of the more important issues at the moment, especially content level 20+.

Everyone keeps talking about Tera, honestly with all the nerfs the NA version is getting especially to the Elins, I wouldn't worry too much about it...however the game I WOULD worry about is Diablo III (I'm a CBT for it..) That is the game no MMo really wants to compete with, yeah I know that D3 isn't an MMo but it will definitely steal people away.

Who am I? I'm no one -- But I fight against tyranny and against so-called White Knights. I'm for fairness and equality for all - What do you stand for?

ArcuiedxHolic

Rank 1
ArcuiedxHolic
PostedDec 08, 2011 7:09 pm
Moon_Phase wrote:
Honestly, this game needs the time to iron out all the issues. LO has massive potential, provided they can lock down some of the more important issues at the moment, especially content level 20+.

Everyone keeps talking about Tera, honestly with all the nerfs the NA version is getting especially to the Elins, I wouldn't worry too much about it...however the game I WOULD worry about is Diablo III (I'm a CBT for it..) That is the game no MMo really wants to compete with, yeah I know that D3 isn't an MMo but it will definitely steal people away.  

Hmm as far as the elin thing goes, i wouldnt call that a nerf. Just a few mainly subtle design changes to quell the potential rage from the right wing moralists who find exposed belly buttons and legs on anything remotely resembling a young girl morally apprehensive.

<a></a>**************Click Me! I'm ticklish!**************