JentlyHis

Rank 0
JentlyHis
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:44 pm
You should have called it ' Lime Odyssey Support Team ' ( L.O.S.T ) just saying. Smile

Advertisement

ChibiKoi

Rank 2
PostedDec 05, 2011 4:41 am
^I see what you did thar

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 05, 2011 7:08 am
JentlyHis wrote:
You should have called it ' Lime Odyssey Support Team ' ( L.O.S.T ) just saying. Smile  

i didnt think of that
approved and changed
we are now L.O.S.T, we can help ^_^

Celestin1

Rank 0
Celestin1
PostedDec 05, 2011 7:45 am
If I were you (a person that isn't interested in testing), I would rather wait for "Beta" version of the game. "Alpha" has a lot of technical issues that developers still need to fix, so you're not missing much. If you'd play it now (for the sake of just playing), you'd be like: "I r so disappoint". Calm down, take a deep breath, shave those legs and just play something else in the meantime. Wink

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 05, 2011 11:15 am
Celestin1 wrote:
If I were you (a person that isn't interested in testing), I would rather wait for "Beta" version of the game. "Alpha" has a lot of technical issues that developers still need to fix, so you're not missing much. If you'd play it now (for the sake of just playing), you'd be like: "I r so disappoint". Calm down, take a deep breath, shave those legs and just play something else in the meantime. Wink  

*blinks* who was this aimed at?

personally i have been alpha testing and loving it (even with the bugs and stuff) and i know several others who do so aswell and theres times we cant play and we know theres plenty of people waiting for beta and so this thread essentialy was for everyone whose waiting for their Lime fix wether its "cant log into alpha atm", "OMG BUG TRAP AGAIN", "the wait is long" or even "i cant live another day without Lime"

remember we are here to help ^_^

ChibiKoi

Rank 2
PostedDec 05, 2011 1:50 pm
^what he said...
weird.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:47 pm
Soooo i heard alpha testing was due to end and so id like to remind everyone to be aware of L.O.W.S (Lime Odyssey Withdrawel Symptoms) these may include but will not be limited to: feeling down, being cranky, tiredness, energeticness and in extreme cases trollishness.
So please be supportive of those suffering L.O.W.S in their time of need.

Remember we are here to help!

NOTE: Not everyone will suffer/ recover from L.O.W.S and it is entirely uncertain if L.O.W.S will only be suffered by Alpha testers due to very little being known.
If you believe you or someone you know is affected by the symptoms of L.O.W.S please feel free to share as much as possible so we can help you and others ^_^

sceneryshot

Rank 0
sceneryshot
PostedDec 10, 2011 1:37 pm
Well I'm not worried. I've got my vaccination. Finally got invited to Path of Exile. Their Pre Beta is going to keep me occupied until Lime finally comes out.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 11, 2011 7:49 am
ah ur lucky good luck with that and please remember those of us who are stuck without our lime T_T

cgbtumblr

Rank 0
cgbtumblr
PostedDec 11, 2011 8:24 am
this game gave me this misconception of limes being the holy grail of fruits so I bought some limes the other day and it wasn't a good experience.