Author Message

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:04 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Kamui01 wrote:
 
I hope you like this and sorry it took so long D: Let me know if you want anything changed or added to it. I skipped adding guild cause lately I've been getting a lot of requests on older sigs to remove/rename the guild that's on them, especially since the merge. So I'm trying to avoid that, not that I mind changing anything on them xD
 


omfg. can i has link to the render?
p.s. i miss you ♥

Advertisement

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
Joined
29 Nov 2009
Posts
957
Location
United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:13 pm
Healer_11 wrote:
omfg. can i has link to the render?
p.s. i miss you ♥  
em.. it was supplied by Kamui01(she posted a link) but looks like she moved or deleted the image on Photobucket. I don't have it anymore D:
p.s. i miss you too ♥

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
Joined
23 May 2010
Posts
1111
Location
United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:21 pm
Healer_11 wrote:
uberfearr wrote:
Kamui01 wrote:
 
I hope you like this and sorry it took so long D: Let me know if you want anything changed or added to it. I skipped adding guild cause lately I've been getting a lot of requests on older sigs to remove/rename the guild that's on them, especially since the merge. So I'm trying to avoid that, not that I mind changing anything on them xD
 


omfg. can i has link to the render?
p.s. i miss you ♥  
dat blending in that siggy D: gimmie it

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:33 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
omfg. can i has link to the render?
p.s. i miss you ♥  
em.. it was supplied by Kamui01(she posted a link) but looks like she moved or deleted the image on Photobucket. I don't have it anymore D:
p.s. i miss you too ♥  


well that sucks D: oh well
you should message me on skype more often ♥ that applies to both of you Razz

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
Joined
29 Nov 2009
Posts
957
Location
United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:40 pm
NyokoSilent wrote:
dat blending in that siggy D: gimmie it  
okies *hands you da blending*

but for real, I didn't do too much to it ._. and I still need to upload it with the resources I used to dA.
is it sad I'm always leery about submitting to dA for fear I'm going to get flamed for a render I use? =.=

Healer_11 wrote:
well that sucks D: oh well
you should message me on skype more often ♥ that applies to both of you Razz  
lol I'm always scared cause your status messages make me think you're going to find me and slice my throat if I message you rofl. D:


oh, @giovis again: I plan to have your sig done by Monday, that's my deadline. I've just been really in a bleh mood to even open Photoshop these past few days. ._.

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Posts
1205
Location
san lorenzo Argentina
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:30 am

o.o

o.o
uberfearr wrote:
NyokoSilent wrote:
dat blending in that siggy D: gimmie it  
okies *hands you da blending*

but for real, I didn't do too much to it ._. and I still need to upload it with the resources I used to dA.
is it sad I'm always leery about submitting to dA for fear I'm going to get flamed for a render I use? =.=

Healer_11 wrote:
well that sucks D: oh well
you should message me on skype more often ♥ that applies to both of you Razz  
lol I'm always scared cause your status messages make me think you're going to find me and slice my throat if I message you rofl. D:


oh, @giovis again: I plan to have your sig done by Monday, that's my deadline. I've just been really in a bleh mood to even open Photoshop these past few days. ._.
 

is ok hun i can wait^^

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:35 am
uberfearr wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
well that sucks D: oh well
you should message me on skype more often ♥ that applies to both of you Razz  
lol I'm always scared cause your status messages make me think you're going to find me and slice my throat if I message you rofl. D:  


Oh gosh xD sorry about that. as you know i have a ton of crap going on and people annoy me, especially certain people ._. but don't worry, i don't think you'll ever manage to annoy me <3

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
2451
Location
United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:05 am
uberfearr wrote:
For the dashes, idk if you have CS6 but when you use the Shape tool to make a rectangle (or whatever shape), at the top are settings to change the stroke, color, etc. Here's a good video on how exactly to do that. I've learned a lot from this guy and his videos are really clear and straight to the point.

And here are the brushes for the circles I used behind it all (I love that brush set.). You have to dig a bit since I link to the profiles of the authors and not the exact resources I used xD  


Yup, I have cs6. Sankyu for the links ♥

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
Joined
29 Nov 2009
Posts
957
Location
United States
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:45 pm
giovis13 wrote:
 
Really sorry this took so long. I made 3 versions cause the guild+quote was too crowded, and then I made one with just your name for some reason lol. Hope you like ^^


[just your IGN] | [with guiild]

Render

Finallyyyy don't have to worry about making sigs for a while! I can go back to profile making without a nagging feeling in the back of my head :D


@Azn: You're welcome :]

@Mathy: I'll remember that ;o

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Posts
1205
Location
san lorenzo Argentina
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:56 pm

o.o

o.o
uberfearr wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
 
Really sorry this took so long. I made 3 versions cause the guild+quote was too crowded, and then I made one with just your name for some reason lol. Hope you like ^^


[just your IGN] | [with guiild]

Render

Finallyyyy don't have to worry about making sigs for a while! I can go back to profile making without a nagging feeling in the back of my head Very Happy


@Azn: You're welcome :]

@Mathy: I'll remember that ;o  



i like the one with my name and quote tyvm hun u always do amazing siggys i apreciate u decide made mine Smile

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: