uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:50 pm
Kamui01 wrote:

I hope you like this and sorry it took so long D: Let me know if you want anything changed or added to it. I skipped adding guild cause lately I've been getting a lot of requests on older sigs to remove/rename the guild that's on them, especially since the merge. So I'm trying to avoid that, not that I mind changing anything on them xD

Advertisement

Eboleh

Rank 2
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:12 pm
uberfearr wrote:

ish very pretty :3

Kamui01

Rank 3
Kamui01
PostedMar 19, 2013 9:29 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Kamui01 wrote:

I hope you like this and sorry it took so long D: Let me know if you want anything changed or added to it. I skipped adding guild cause lately I've been getting a lot of requests on older sigs to remove/rename the guild that's on them, especially since the merge. So I'm trying to avoid that, not that I mind changing anything on them xD

its very pretty...thank you so much Very Happy

..Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me..

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:31 am
Kamui01 wrote:
its very pretty...thank you so much :D  
You're welcome ^^

Eboleh wrote:
ish very pretty :3  

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:11 am   Last edited by AznMaggot on Mar 21, 2013 3:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
a link cuz uberfearr doesn't want to show off

How do you make those stripes at the border and what font did you use for the "Journal, About Me, Comments, Wishlist"? sorry for the stalk D: but your work is soooo good

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:31 pm
AznMaggot wrote:
How do you make those stripes at the border and what font did you use for the "Journal, About Me, Comments, Wishlist"? sorry for the stalk D: but your work is soooo good  
woah, lol a link works just as well as a giant pic xD (mind changing it to a link pl0x? *.*)

You mean the dashes around all the different sections? It's a new feature in Photoshop CS6 which allows shapes to have custom strokes (dashed, dotted, solid), it's pretty nifty. If you mean like the semi-circle shapes on the very outside, that's just a brush - I credited the author in the description.

And the font is.. em.. Monika Italic

:]

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:39 pm
always making me jelly arent you holy? q-q gotta gimmie blending tips bad

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:41 pm
NyokoSilent wrote:
always making me jelly arent you holy? q-q gotta gimmie blending tips bad  
I don't mean toooo D: waaa

and.. blending tips? wuuut.

ps. you have a random ] in your sig :P

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:10 pm
uberfearr wrote:
You mean the dashes around all the different sections? It's a new feature in Photoshop CS6 which allows shapes to have custom strokes (dashed, dotted, solid), it's pretty nifty. If you mean like the semi-circle shapes on the very outside, that's just a brush - I credited the author in the description.

And the font is.. em.. Monika Italic

:]  

Uhm..

- - - - - -
l derp l
l derp l
l derp l
- - - - - - <--- those things in your layout. Please teach me, senpai. (I'm stupid)

Those semi circles, you can also do that with the marquee tool & feather settings.. but that isn't accurate so thanks for the brushes Mr. Green
-edit- I can't find the link.. (not that familiar with deviantart QQ)
Also thanks for the font.. sowwie for the questions..

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:38 pm
AznMaggot wrote:
Uhm..

- - - - - -
l derp l
l derp l
l derp l
- - - - - - <--- those things in your layout. Please teach me, senpai. (I'm stupid)

Those semi circles, you can also do that with the marquee tool & feather settings.. but that isn't accurate so thanks for the brushes Mr. Green
-edit- I can't find the link.. (not that familiar with deviantart QQ)
Also thanks for the font.. sowwie for the questions..  
lol @ your link

For the dashes, idk if you have CS6 but when you use the Shape tool to make a rectangle (or whatever shape), at the top are settings to change the stroke, color, etc. Here's a good video on how exactly to do that. I've learned a lot from this guy and his videos are really clear and straight to the point.

And here are the brushes for the circles I used behind it all (I love that brush set.). You have to dig a bit since I link to the profiles of the authors and not the exact resources I used xD