giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:58 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Eaton08 wrote:
Urban420 wrote:
Whats a post count got to do with any thing? but thats ok i'll make my own your would prob suck any way Razz  

There's no need to insult someone. I can only presume the post count would come into account for that fact that uberfearr would take the time to create something for someone and would want it to be seen, a low post count means that you're not going to post much and therefore the work wouldn't be seen, but I could be wrong.

Either way, insulting an artist who takes their time to do such things is pretty lame..  
Thank you, this is exactly right.

In any case, no harm no foul. I have nearly 70 pages worth of requests from satisfied people who can contest that comment. ^^ No feelings hurt over here.

Edit: sowwy, kinda ignored everyone else here.
@giovis: lol I'll consider your request a lot more than I was going to. I feel bad since I skipped your request last time too :[
@Formalitys: rofl xD Ofc I remember Very Happy I spend a lot of time making these sigs, plus I don't open too often. I don't get that many requests Razz

ohh hun dont feel bad last request was for a friend not for me .. this time if for my canta priest and about urban please hun fear is an awesome siggys maker u can check all 70 pages and see that but if u check other siggy maker everyone skypped requiet if u have less than 100 post

Advertisement

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedMar 09, 2013 6:38 pm
Urban420 wrote:
Urban420 wrote:

Another low post count, so I'll be skipping yours as well. (Plus I'm not 100% sure I have anything too demented in my renders folder xD)

Whats a post count got to do with any thing? but thats ok i'll make my own your would prob suck any way Razz  
since youre asking for a siggy yours would probably suck Rolling Eyes

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:18 am
I request a lot but it is because I love your siggies. I wont request this time. Can I at least get the renders you use for all your awesome siggies though

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:49 am
Ninniachel wrote:
I request a lot but it is because I love your siggies. I wont request this time. Can I at least get the renders you use for all your awesome siggies though  
Don't worry, I've enjoyed doing all of your requests :D

As for the renders, like allll of them? o.o or the ones I have ever used orr..? lol

@Formalitys: If you're still around, I'm getting to your request right now, so should have it by tomorrow cause I may end up going to sleep soon since time springs forward, will be 3 am here xD

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:22 am
Ahhh no worries go at your own pace. I am a patient one ^__^

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:33 am
The ones for this round hun. Since I usually love all the renders you use. I have been getting back into siggy making also. Need to widen my render collection

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:41 am
Ninniachel wrote:
The ones for this round hun. Since I usually love all the renders you use. I have been getting back into siggy making also. Need to widen my render collection  

Okies np :] I'll post a link with each sig, except Formal's cause he already posted the render I'll be using xD

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 10, 2013 2:41 am
Formalitys wrote:

Okay bedtime now xD Hope you like this :o I tried to keep it from getting girly, despite the render is a chick lol lemme know if you want something changed ^^

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:57 am
uberfearr wrote:
Formalitys wrote:

Okay bedtime now xD Hope you like this Surprised I tried to keep it from getting girly, despite the render is a chick lol lemme know if you want something changed ^^

i knew you were going to pick that render when i saw it , as i really like it too
anyway thats a really nice signature
i always find inspiration in the sig's you make (:

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:23 pm
uberfearr wrote:

Oh dear... I am happy. This signature makes me happy, very happy. Doesn't look that girly and I like it!

Thanks for the signature! ^___^