Rank 0
Urban420
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:26 am

Siggy PLZ

Name - Urban420
Faction - UOF
Gender - Male
Colors - Green, Black, Red, Purple
Any thing dark and demented would be great if you have the time. Use your imagination and what ever you come up with will be great.

Thanx in advanced Holy

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:01 pm

o.o

o.o
hi hun
Toon: Ailen
Guild: The Ascended
Quote: Feel My Heals
pic : up to u
color: lights colors

enjoy Very Happy

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:13 pm
Formalitys wrote:

The renders aren't so bad, so I think I'll do your request. Especially since I think the last time I made you a sig was near Halloween :x

flowerrrpowerrr wrote:

I generally don't like to make sigs for people with a low post count such as yours, but there are some people who requested this time with worse, so I'll consider yours (I'll probably end up doing it).

Kamui01 wrote:

I'll consider yours, keep an eye out on the Request Status on the front page to see if I've decided to make it, or skip it. :]

Eaton08 wrote:

Don't think I've made a sig for you yet, so I'll definitely consider you request.

NuMang wrote:

Your post count is really low, so I'm skipping.

NyokoSilent wrote:
holy i lobe you  
i lobe you too ;]

Urban420 wrote:

Another low post count, so I'll be skipping yours as well. (Plus I'm not 100% sure I have anything too demented in my renders folder xD)

giovis13 wrote:

I'll consider your request. But just putting it out there, that I'm hesitant to make sigs for people who change their name as often as I see you do lol ._.

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:13 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Formalitys wrote:

The renders aren't so bad, so I think I'll do your request. Especially since I think the last time I made you a sig was near Halloween Mad

flowerrrpowerrr wrote:

I generally don't like to make sigs for people with a low post count such as yours, but there are some people who requested this time with worse, so I'll consider yours (I'll probably end up doing it).

Kamui01 wrote:

I'll consider yours, keep an eye out on the Request Status on the front page to see if I've decided to make it, or skip it. :]

Eaton08 wrote:

Don't think I've made a sig for you yet, so I'll definitely consider you request.

NuMang wrote:

Your post count is really low, so I'm skipping.

NyokoSilent wrote:
holy i lobe you  
i lobe you too ;]

Urban420 wrote:

Another low post count, so I'll be skipping yours as well. (Plus I'm not 100% sure I have anything too demented in my renders folder xD)

giovis13 wrote:

I'll consider your request. But just putting it out there, that I'm hesitant to make sigs for people who change their name as often as I see you do lol ._.  

i promise u i wont change name in the next 2 month xD hahaha

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:29 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Formalitys wrote:

The renders aren't so bad, so I think I'll do your request. Especially since I think the last time I made you a sig was near Halloween Mad

I'm surprised you remember haha. You really do keep good tabs on your requests and shop. In any case, I'm stoked! Almost this much...

Urban420

Rank 0
Urban420
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:37 pm
Urban420 wrote:

Whats a post count got to do with any thing? but thats ok i'll make my own your would prob suck any way Razz

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:43 pm
Urban420 wrote:
Urban420 wrote:

Whats a post count got to do with any thing? but thats ok i'll make my own your would prob suck any way Razz  

There's no need to insult someone. I can only presume the post count would come into account for that fact that uberfearr would take the time to create something for someone and would want it to be seen, a low post count means that you're not going to post much and therefore the work wouldn't be seen, but I could be wrong.

Either way, insulting an artist who takes their time to do such things is pretty lame..

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:18 pm
Eaton08 wrote:
Urban420 wrote:
Whats a post count got to do with any thing? but thats ok i'll make my own your would prob suck any way :P  

There's no need to insult someone. I can only presume the post count would come into account for that fact that uberfearr would take the time to create something for someone and would want it to be seen, a low post count means that you're not going to post much and therefore the work wouldn't be seen, but I could be wrong.

Either way, insulting an artist who takes their time to do such things is pretty lame..  
Thank you, this is exactly right.

In any case, no harm no foul. I have nearly 70 pages worth of requests from satisfied people who can contest that comment. ^^ No feelings hurt over here.

Edit: sowwy, kinda ignored everyone else here.
@giovis: lol I'll consider your request a lot more than I was going to. I feel bad since I skipped your request last time too :[
@Formalitys: rofl xD Ofc I remember :D I spend a lot of time making these sigs, plus I don't open too often. I don't get that many requests :P