Rank 1
Lumiere.Diva
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:39 am
uberfearr wrote:
Frejyaa wrote:
*IGN: Nesie & Acyno

Please and Thank you with cherry on top :3 <33333333333333333333

If you don't wanna do a couple then just one with Nesie Razz  
I hope this isn't too much pink. I'm always hesitant to put pink in any sig cause so many people are like "NO PINK! D:<" And I assume this was a couple request and not just a "two best friends" type of sig. But anyway I hope you like it :]

to future requesters: if you want a M/F 'couple' sig, I will assume its for a BF/GF scenario, and not just two good friends, unless you say otherwise. ;o

Edit: Still open to a few more requests, not guaranteed I'll make them all, but feel free to request. And the status list on the first post has been updated. :]

Can me have render? *puppy dog eyes*

Advertisement

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:36 am
Lumiere.Diva wrote:
yup. :]

@current requests: I plan to get a few done today. If I don't get them all completed today, I promise it will be soon. xD

Fluffy.Zombie

Rank 0
Fluffy.Zombie
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:39 pm
uberfearr wrote:

if you feel uncomfortable do not need

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:22 pm
trafikklubb wrote:
Oh oh oh! Would you like to do a couple siggy nao? <3

*IGN: Zui and BadAttitude

And yeah, don't do it if you don't want to, but since I'm a huge fan of your art I'd love one. Thank you Smile  
Hope you like it, this one took me forevarrr, couldn't decide on the colors x.x

Frejyaa wrote:

you're welcome, and glad you like it ^^

trafikklubb

Rank 1
trafikklubb
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:28 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Hope you like it, this one took me forevarrr, couldn't decide on the colors x.x

We love it! It's adorable, sorry about the colors haha. Thank you so much. <3

Sayonara, bishes.

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:03 am
Ninniachel wrote:

Hopefully this is cheery and cute enough, it was hard not using darker colors cause I've gotten so accustomed to it lately. But it was a good challenge and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. The text took forever omg lol and the sig kinda reminds me of winter too ._.

trafikklubb wrote:
yw :D

@ppl waiting for their sigs: They're going to be delayed further cause I wont be able to get any done tomorrow. I'm going to be out of town all day, taking a 6 hour round trip to Orlando x_x 'sigh' I did update the list again, confirming that I will do some people's sigs (actually I think I only confirmed cuppy's lol), and completely skipping those who were previously listed as tentative.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:32 am
uberfearr wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:

Hopefully this is cheery and cute enough, it was hard not using darker colors cause I've gotten so accustomed to it lately. But it was a good challenge and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. The text took forever omg lol and the sig kinda reminds me of winter too ._.

trafikklubb wrote:
yw Very Happy

@ppl waiting for their sigs: They're going to be delayed further cause I wont be able to get any done tomorrow. I'm going to be out of town all day, taking a 6 hour round trip to Orlando x_x 'sigh' I did update the list again, confirming that I will do some people's sigs (actually I think I only confirmed cuppy's lol), and completely skipping those who were previously listed as tentative.  

I love it. I like your dark siggies in fact I usually prefer dark ones but I thought cheery and cute would be nice also

Lumiere.Diva

Rank 1
Lumiere.Diva
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:49 pm
uberfearr wrote:
Lumiere.Diva wrote:
yup. :]

@current requests: I plan to get a few done today. If I don't get them all completed today, I promise it will be soon. xD  

Thankiess <33!

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:50 pm
BECKAH ♥♥♥ lovin the sigs. how are you babe? <3

alsoooo

uberfearr wrote:

can i has links to the renders? they're so cuteeeeee :3

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:45 pm
uberfearr wrote:

Uhm.. I changed my mind, since I don't have a 'romantic' signature. So I edited my post. I believe that you haven't started with mine yet so that wouldn't be a problem right? And I don't mind to wait ;p