shirazgaznabbie

Rank 0
shirazgaznabbie
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:30 am
Formalitys wrote:
uberfearr wrote:

Edit: Oh, and everyone currently on the waiting list on the first post, I'm gonna have to cancel them. I've been really busy and don't see myself having time soon to work on them, feel free to re-request when I open again and I'll try to work on them first next time. :]

My face when I read this:

Kogi, tells me to come nao, it's closed... D:
(Sorrow)

Advertisement

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:56 pm
uberfearr wrote:
lol sorry I've been a little MIA, it's too close to xmas and that makes me ubahhh busyy xD

For those of you who were asking: Render to Viva's sig.

And a little update about the video (since quite a few of you were interested):
I managed to cut it down to a half an hour from cutting unnecessary things like misclicks, changing my mind about certain things I did, and distraction pauses lol. And I sped it up by like 200% but it's still slow enough to follow along with. It's not going to be a tutorial or anything, it's really just a recording of my screen while I made the siggy, with a few notes I added about shortcuts, why I did a certain thing and the tools I used in the process.

Here's the link to the video (watch it in HD or it'll look like crap):
link

I know the left half of the sig isn't included. I decided to add that after-the-fact and didn't want to try to redo it while recording, plus it would have taken more time and blah blah. But it's simple to do, here's how I did it:
Selected allllll the layers, converted them to one Smart Object.
Selected the area of her face I wanted, copied, and undo the smart object.
New layer, paste, lower the opacity, moved it where I wanted.
Added a 1px off white line to the right of the little image and done.

You called those things in your vid "c4disch textures" is any chance that you could put a link where to download them? I would like to use them for myself in the future, but couldn't find anything under that name on the internet.

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:31 pm
AznMaggot wrote:
You called those things in your vid "c4disch textures" is any chance that you could put a link where to download them? I would like to use them for myself in the future, but couldn't find anything under that name on the internet.  
lol that's just a silly name I made up. like c4d-ish. It's cause they aren't really c4d but some of them have a quality to them that resemble some c4d. You may have better luck searching for 'light textures' instead. I couldn't really direct you to a place to get them because half of them are really old, and the others came in either packs or random places I don't have the links to anymore x_x

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:21 am
uberfearr wrote:
lol that's just a silly name I made up. like c4d-ish. It's cause they aren't really c4d but some of them have a quality to them that resemble some c4d. You may have better luck searching for 'light textures' instead. I couldn't really direct you to a place to get them because half of them are really old, and the others came in either packs or random places I don't have the links to anymore x_x  

Ah I already thought so ;p I will search it on google if I decide to make signature or profile things. Can't wait till your shop is open again, it has been awhile since I received that perfect looking signature of yours so it's about time to make a request soon if it's open^^

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedFeb 01, 2013 1:02 am

Open

huzzah
Read the first post, kthx.

Also, if anyone is interested, I added a link to my deviantART page on the first post. I usually post sigs I make in my free time, ones too big for AGE requirements. And I got some renders I made as well. ^^ And, I'm slowly adding any resources I use in my sigs from dA in my Resources collection. So if you're looking for a texture I use or whatnot, you may find it in there.

Frejyaa

Rank 2
Frejyaa
PostedFeb 01, 2013 1:31 am
*IGN: Nesie & Acyno

Please and Thank you with cherry on top :3 <33333333333333333333

If you don't wanna do a couple then just one with Nesie Razz

trafikklubb

Rank 1
trafikklubb
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:09 am
Oh oh oh! Would you like to do a couple siggy nao? <3

*IGN: Zui and BadAttitude

And yeah, don't do it if you don't want to, but since I'm a huge fan of your art I'd love one. Thank you Smile

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:49 pm

o.o

o.o
name : .StarFire.
female toon
archer
pic : u pick it have to be a dangerous archer... i hear that my friend like the girl from the hungry game ... i dont have the pic but look for one please QQ
colours : dark ones
comment : i <3 u holly was waithing u open again ^^

this siggy is for my friend that i love him much and i want a siggy for him <3

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:02 pm
Frejyaa wrote:
*IGN: Nesie & Acyno

Please and Thank you with cherry on top :3 <33333333333333333333

If you don't wanna do a couple then just one with Nesie Razz  
I hope this isn't too much pink. I'm always hesitant to put pink in any sig cause so many people are like "NO PINK! D:<" And I assume this was a couple request and not just a "two best friends" type of sig. But anyway I hope you like it :]

to future requesters: if you want a M/F 'couple' sig, I will assume its for a BF/GF scenario, and not just two good friends, unless you say otherwise. ;o

Edit: Still open to a few more requests, not guaranteed I'll make them all, but feel free to request. And the status list on the first post has been updated. :]

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:31 pm
*IGN: Irisaria
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz
Quote: My Heart Will Go On
Image/Render: anything of your preference
Preferred/Disliked Colors: Anything is fine. Maybe a more sweet and cute siggy since I usually always have dark ones
Comments: Thanks so much. ps. I love the renders you made on your deviantart