iChronik

Rank 0
iChronik
PostedDec 23, 2012 12:13 am
I apoligise deeply for my low posts and that your shop is closed but, i had to restart :3 Can you please make me on ? :3

Name: iChronik
Colors: If someone can , more greens please
Render(You don't have to use, just for those of you who don't have one):http://i49.tinypic.com/fbayi8.jpg
Quote:Soft yet deadly
Advertisement

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:08 am
iChronik wrote:
I apoligise deeply for my low posts and that your shop is closed but, i had to restart :3 Can you please make me on ? :3

Name: iChronik
Colors: If someone can , more greens please
Render(You don't have to use, just for those of you who don't have one):http://i49.tinypic.com/fbayi8.jpg
Quote:Soft yet deadly  
I'm going to have to pass on your request right now. I've got quite a few requests on my list I still want to finish, and on top of that I'm gonna be pretty busy from here on out until the new year. But, you're welcome to request next time I'm open ^^

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedDec 23, 2012 6:05 am
uberfearr wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
*IGN: .Vivalia
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz
Quote:
Image/Render:
Preferred/Disliked Colors: dark colors and themes preferred
Comments: thanks so much  

Hope you like this Very Happy Tried something I don't normally do, on the left side.

@anyone interested: I may or may not be uploading a video on how I made this siggy in the near future. I have it recorded, but it needs to be taken down quite a bit; it's over an hour long ;D  

VIDEO PLS @_@
also link to render, pls. lol ♥

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedDec 23, 2012 7:05 am
Healer_11 wrote:
uberfearr wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Quote:
Image/Render:

Hope you like this Very Happy Tried something I don't normally do, on the left side.

@anyone interested: I may or may not be uploading a video on how I made this siggy in the near future. I have it recorded, but it needs to be taken down quite a bit; it's over an hour long ;D  

VIDEO PLS @_@
^

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:57 pm
I love my signature so much i would especially like to see how you made it. Thank you so much its perfect

Daniela1718

Rank 3
Daniela1718
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:48 am
uberfearr wrote:

omg. thats amazing
you should definitely upload the video :O

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedDec 24, 2012 2:04 pm
NyokoSilent wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
uberfearr wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Quote:
Image/Render:

VIDEO PLS @_@
^  

double ^

vid vid vid vid

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedDec 24, 2012 2:39 pm
eba6y wrote:
NyokoSilent wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
uberfearr wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Quote:
Image/Render:

VIDEO PLS @_@
^  

double ^

vid vid vid vid  

Video please. I don't even care that it is an hour long

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedDec 24, 2012 4:44 pm
lol sorry I've been a little MIA, it's too close to xmas and that makes me ubahhh busyy xD

For those of you who were asking: Render to Viva's sig.

And a little update about the video (since quite a few of you were interested):
I managed to cut it down to a half an hour from cutting unnecessary things like misclicks, changing my mind about certain things I did, and distraction pauses lol. And I sped it up by like 200% but it's still slow enough to follow along with. It's not going to be a tutorial or anything, it's really just a recording of my screen while I made the siggy, with a few notes I added about shortcuts, why I did a certain thing and the tools I used in the process.

Here's the link to the video (watch it in HD or it'll look like crap):
link

I know the left half of the sig isn't included. I decided to add that after-the-fact and didn't want to try to redo it while recording, plus it would have taken more time and blah blah. But it's simple to do, here's how I did it:
Selected allllll the layers, converted them to one Smart Object.
Selected the area of her face I wanted, copied, and undo the smart object.
New layer, paste, lower the opacity, moved it where I wanted.
Added a 1px off white line to the right of the little image and done.

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:22 pm
Edited the post above ^^^^

Video posted. Processed a lot faster than the last time I uploaded a big video. It's not available in Germany, but I did include the 4shared download link at the bottom of the description box, incase it's unavailable to anyone.

Let me know if you watch it xD