GMDropkick
PostedDec 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Winter Wonderland Raffle

Winners Announced!!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Ultimate Prize Winners:
ShadowWolf2391
Ledmaster

You will each get to select a partner for your chance to fight PM North and his teammate. If you win, you get a permanent item of choice. If you lose, you get a picture with PM North Very Happy

Grand Prize Winner:
DrRockGunner

Please submit an RT and select two items you would like to have!

Secondary Prize Winners
Lordgoldmane
GladiatorWolf

Please submit an RT and select two items you would like to have!

STARTS:December 2nd at 9:00 PM PST
ENDS: December 5th, 2011 at 9:00 PM PST

It's December Soldier. What good would December be without Santa... Santa who? Santa CLAWS of course. Since the Winter Holidays are right around the corner it is time to claim your gifts! Take part in this raffle and you can be a grand prize winner that can make a wish and get any two items you want for 60 days! Any two items! Nothing is off limits so choose what you want and we'll provide it. The only limitation is the item must exist in the game, so PM North is not included.

Prizes:

GRAND PRIZE WINNERS GET:
- Choice of any two items in game for 60 days! Nothing is off limits as long as it is available in the game.

SECONDARY PRIZES: All OTHER Winners get a choice of ONE of the following:
-Choice of any two items in game for 14 days! Nothing is off limits as long as it is available in the game.

SPECIAL ULTIMATE PRIZE: One lucky participant will get:
the opportunity to challenge PM North in a 2 vs. 2 duel. If you win, you get a permanent item of choice! (Note: Match
must be held between 11 AM and 9PM PDT Monday to Friday)

How to win:
There will be THREE different ways you can get your hands on the very special prizes for this promotion! THERE WILL ALSO BE THREE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS!!!

One: Raffle
Any player that makes a purchase during the designated promotion time will be entered into the Random Raffle. Important: To be entered into the raffle each player will need to buy from the list of specific items highlighted below. ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER and ONE REGULAR WINNER will be selected from this category.

Two: Winter Wonderland Tiered Spender
The Winter Wonderland Tiered Spender gives you one lucky box for every 300 AP you spend this weekend! Winners will be selected based on number of redemptions. There will be ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER and ONE SECONDARY PRIZE WINNER for this category.

Three: Facebook Contest - Whatchu Want from WolfTeam for Christmas?
Click Here for More Info
Christmas is coming! To celebrate, we want to know what YOU want for Christmas from WolfTeam! Tell us what you want in the comments below and you can win some amazing prizes! There will be two winners for this contest, one secondary prize winner and one grand prize winner!!

1) The person whose comment gets highest number of likes (as long as it's relatively appropriate) will get a GRAND
prize! Please vote for a winner by liking their post.

2) The person whose comment [PM]Ryzek believes is the most creative (as long as it's relatively appropriate) will get a SECONDARY prize! (You can check out the prize list in the post below!).

Items to purchase for entry:

- WEAPON JACKPOT BOX (30D):
Purchase of the Weapon Jackpot Box (30D). Each time you make a purchase of this item it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

–LUCKY BOXES: Purchases on lucky boxes (in game and from the web mall) will get you an entry per box purchase. Each box purchased will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

- WEAPON JACKPOT BOX DIAMOND: Purchase of the Weapon Jackpot Box Diamond(web-mall only). Each time you make a purchase of this item it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

–WEAPON JACKPOT BOX GOLD: Make a purchase of the Weapon Jackpot Box Gold (web-mall only) . Each time you make a purchase of this item it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

- SNIPER JACKPOT BOX: Purchase of the Sniper Jackpot Box (web-mall only). Each time you make a purchase of this item it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

–FANAS JACKPOT BOX: Make a purchase of the Fanas Jackpot Box (web-mall only) . Each time you make a purchase of this item it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

–EX-ITEM JACKPOT BOX: Purchase of the Ex-Item Jackpot Box (in-game or web-mall) . Each time you make a purchase of this item it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

–LOOT FORGE: Make a purchase on the Loot Forge. Each time you make a purchase through the forge it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

–LOOT WHEEL: Make a purchase through the Loot Wheel (both premium and Wolf Wheel).Each time you make a purchase through either of the loot wheels it will count as an entry into the raffle. The more you purchase the better your chances to win.

Click Here to go straight to the Item Mall!
Click Here to get more AP!
Click Here to check Aeria Games time!
Advertisement

ShadowWolf2391

Rank 1
ShadowWolf2391
PostedDec 02, 2011 10:34 pm
Just to how will the special ultimte prize winner will b chosen?
CNDeathStar

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedDec 02, 2011 10:37 pm
My my Santa, what big eyes you have.
My my Santa, what big ears you have.
My my Santa, what big teeth you have.

Nogena21

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2011 6:16 am
Hi my name is Tiago Ramos on facebook,please like my comment,i really want to win something.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=313939431968824&set=a.286923394670428.89907.127850783911024&type=1&theater

Paoole10

Rank 3
Paoole10
PostedDec 03, 2011 6:17 am
Nogena if you have won they will inform you for the prizes and your account info on your Facebook. Good luck mate

steelmoon32

Rank 1
steelmoon32
PostedDec 03, 2011 6:51 am
Bring back old school Wolfteam.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedDec 03, 2011 9:21 am
Yea, I'm kind of expecting people to do what Nogena is doing. Or like what Imagion. did for the video contest. Just get massive people on Facebook to like/agree with yours and done.

ShadowWolf2391

Rank 1
ShadowWolf2391
PostedDec 03, 2011 11:48 pm
am already on rounf 67 of the lucky box thing

lordgoldmane

Rank 1
lordgoldmane
PostedDec 09, 2011 8:48 am
when will the winners be announced?

Aeria.North

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.North
PostedDec 09, 2011 2:53 pm
lordgoldmane wrote:
when will the winners be announced?  

Shortly! The winners will be posted Monday!

Thanks for your patience and for taking part in the December Raffle.

Who's ready for a 2 vs. 2 Battle with me?????