Author Message

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12969
Location
Western Canada
PostedDec 02, 2011 12:03 am

Re: Video History of MMO's

Superman0X wrote:
Simple, fun. Enjoy.  

Ulterior motives. You just want us to enjoy MMOs more so that we spend more money.

lol calm down lurkerknights I'm kidding

Cool videos Cool

I miss the guys I used to hang out with for DnD Sad

Advertisement

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 02, 2011 7:55 am

Re: Video History of MMO's

Avyn wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Simple, fun. Enjoy.  

Ulterior motives. You just want us to enjoy MMOs more so that we spend more money.

lol calm down lurkerknights I'm kidding

Cool videos Cool

I miss the guys I used to hang out with for DnD Sad  


As a point of reference for how long I have been doing this.. I was a Beta Tester for Isle of Kesmai (in the first video).

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
15080
Location
Balegem, flemish region Belgium
PostedDec 02, 2011 8:42 am
i was 11 years old when i was playing my first MMO, which was Lineage1 in 2002
good ol' times


thanks for the videos Smile

signature of xybolt

playfps

Rank 0
Joined
12 Nov 2011
Posts
13
Location
Israel
PostedDec 02, 2011 9:18 am
Good to know about the history of the games xD

yulli

Rank 4
Joined
01 Oct 2007
Posts
1689
Location
United States
PostedDec 02, 2011 9:28 am

Re: Video History of MMO's

Superman0X wrote:
I was pointed to this today, and though that many of you would appreciate these:
 


that brings back memories, thanks for the links Superman!

Superman0X wrote:

As a point of reference for how long I have been doing this.. I was a Beta Tester for Isle of Kesmai (in the first video).  


so how was Isle of Kesmai? was it good? I didnt have Compuserve so I never played it.

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 02, 2011 11:04 am

Re: Video History of MMO's

yulli wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
I was pointed to this today, and though that many of you would appreciate these:
 


that brings back memories, thanks for the links Superman!

Superman0X wrote:

As a point of reference for how long I have been doing this.. I was a Beta Tester for Isle of Kesmai (in the first video).  


so how was Isle of Kesmai? was it good? I didnt have Compuserve so I never played it.  


I remember this very fondly, even it if wasn't pretty. It was much more interesting than most of today's games.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
Joined
25 Dec 2007
Posts
4125
Location
Totally Not In Japan
PostedDec 02, 2011 3:35 pm
So happy I was born at the right time. Those old games would have made me raged at the poor graphics xD though I still remember my time in Runescape D= oh what wasted time.

~Lil_Kizuna

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedDec 02, 2011 3:41 pm
Cool Videos!

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3802
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedDec 02, 2011 6:38 pm
im surprised they only mentioned the more traditional MMOrpg's and not games like second life or entropia universe. both those were fairly popular models with interesting game play.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12969
Location
Western Canada
PostedDec 02, 2011 7:40 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
So happy I was born at the right time. Those old games would have made me raged at the poor graphics xD though I still remember my time in Runescape D= oh what wasted time.

~Lil_Kizuna
 


Display posts from previous:   Sort by: