ekarashi

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2011 6:50 am

Ban Issues.

Read before you post anything about a ban of any sought.
It must first be stated that bans are not to be discussed on the forums. These are private issues between you and AGE. Secondly the general response to issues involving bans is submit a [/url]http://www.aeriagames.com/contact[url] Only GM's can ban / unban players, and only GM's can provide insight into what caused you to be banned and for how long your ban applies. The only way to contact a GM is via a ticket ..

Why was I banned? / How long was I banned? / Other Ban Inquiries

That is information only the GM team is privy to. So in order to get an answer you will need to submit a ticket ..

Please select the Ban appeal.

You do not have to be logged on to use this function, and you can manually enter your account name and email.

Note: Make sure you enter the email your account is registered to. If you wish to provide an alternate email, include it in the message section of the ticket.

Make sure you fill out all the boxes. If you do not know which character or server you were banned on, please enter your main character name and main server.

Now some people get confused with multiple game listing.

Letters after the game name means they are a different language server. Sanrio: Shaiya ES = Shaiya Spanish. If you play on the US servers (English language servers) then just pick the game name with EN. Sanrio: Shaiya.EN

Once you have filled out the form. Your Letter to the GM's goes in the message section. Then send email and we wait for a response.

Responses can take up to 48 hours, and will be sent to the email your account is registered to. Now these mails sometimes end up in your spam or junk folders, so be sure to check those if you are expecting AGE mail.

If your ticket goes over 48 hrs no response. Please note that is RESPONSE not RESOLOUTION. Then you can pass the your RT# to a GS to forward to a GM.

I was unfairly banned.

If you feel you were banned incorrectly, or dispute the claims made in any reason given by the GM's then you can appeal your ban.

If you have not done so already. Follow the above directions and send in a ticket. If you have already done this, you can direct all responses and further inquiries back via email, by replying to the one you were sent. There is no need to submit another ticket.

Do not ask a GS to talk to a GM about your ban. We can not, and will not. Ban's are strictly between you and AGE.

My ban has expired but I still can't log on.

It is your responsibility to get your account restored, not the GM's. If your ban length has expired and you account access has not been restored then send a ticket requesting your account access be reinstated due to specified ban length expiring.

I sent a ticket about my ban but got no response.

Responses can take up to 48 hours, and will be sent to the email your account is registered to. Now these mails sometimes end up in your spam or junk folders, so be sure to check those if you are expecting AGE mail.

If your ticket goes over 48 hrs no response. Please note that is RESPONSE not RESOLOUTION. Then you can pass the your RT# to a GS to forward to a GM.

Note: You need a GS for the game you play. You can send them a Forum PM or talk to them in game.

You can find GS's listed at the following sources:

Eden Eternal
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Kingdom Heroes – None.
12Sky2
WolfTeam - None.
Dynasty Warriors Online
Metal Assualt
Grand Fantasia - None.
MegaTen
DOMO - None.
AeriaNow (Browser Games)

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

and last please use bahasa inggeris before you send here ok Wink

GMs cant read if u use bahasa malaysia Laughing