KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:16 am
snowmaann wrote:
Kurelyukihara for some reason your photo is buging me. it seems cut off, you should try to resize your photo to 120x120.  

It's because its a .PNG, all of the image is uploaded which I designed xD, it's just the frames design which I created, I might redesign it sometime soon when I get time so it doesnt seem that way~ but it was already sized down to 120x120, the guilds name is written vertically xD

Part of The Passion Alliance
Advertisement

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:17 am
oh and it is Kurei, not Kurel , Kurei Yukihara hehe

imajyn8

Rank 0
imajyn8
PostedDec 08, 2011 3:56 pm
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:
imajyn8 wrote:
hehe how do i apply for this guild? (:  

Glad you asked! Very Happy as long as your friendly and interested in the guild I don't see why I won't just add you to the guilds list of members right now! In order to join just sign up for an account on the guilds forums which are found on the starting post of this thread Imajyn~ :3 How are you?  

hehe oki Very Happy i just signed up and made an account on the guild forum (: looking forward to being apart of the guild ! hehe im fine and yourself? :3

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 08, 2011 4:33 pm
imajyn8 wrote:
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:
imajyn8 wrote:
hehe how do i apply for this guild? (:  

Glad you asked! Very Happy as long as your friendly and interested in the guild I don't see why I won't just add you to the guilds list of members right now! In order to join just sign up for an account on the guilds forums which are found on the starting post of this thread Imajyn~ :3 How are you?  

hehe oki Very Happy i just signed up and made an account on the guild forum (: looking forward to being apart of the guild ! hehe im fine and yourself? :3  

Awesome!!! Feel free to add any topics to the forum, annnd me to I'm really excited to see how it turns out, Light will be on to welcome you soon aswell, and me? tired it's late over here gonna get some shut eye, do you like any animes, I'm currently watching Fairy Tail? xD I really cant wait for the beta~, if you want a siggy or anything I'll make one when I have a second, so lemme know if you do.

imajyn8

Rank 0
imajyn8
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:37 pm
Awesome!!! Feel free to add any topics to the forum, annnd me to I'm really excited to see how it turns out, Light will be on to welcome you soon aswell, and me? tired it's late over here gonna get some shut eye, do you like any animes, I'm currently watching Fairy Tail? xD I really cant wait for the beta~, if you want a siggy or anything I'll make one when I have a second, so lemme know if you do.
o0o0h a siggy sounds cool Very Happy hehe yeah i am so keen for beta !! uhm i read the fairy tail manga xD as well as bleach and one piece etc Surprised hehe love fairy tail !! so epic!

Light_23

Rank 0
Light_23
PostedDec 10, 2011 4:25 pm
imajyn8 wrote:
o0o0h a siggy sounds cool Very Happy hehe yeah i am so keen for beta !! uhm i read the fairy tail manga xD as well as bleach and one piece etc Surprised hehe love fairy tail !! so epic!  

Hellow and welcome to the guild. First things first im so sorry for my late welcome. Its fantastic to see a new member of the guild Very Happy great to have you hear hehehe. Im Light or Hatsune whichever you prefer Smile feel free to add me or post on my wall Very Happy hehe id like to get to know everyone in the guild.

imajyn8

Rank 0
imajyn8
PostedDec 12, 2011 12:38 am
hehe no problem Very Happy great to be here ! ohhkay imma add ya right now (:

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 13, 2011 9:52 am
I'll be active on these forums as of wednesday/Thursday I've been away from home! So the website will be gettting vastly improved as of then also *thread nudge* hehe

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 14, 2011 10:04 am
NUDGE XD

ElvenWanderer

Rank 0
ElvenWanderer
Bradford AKA (....SAVE ME!....) United States
PostedDec 15, 2011 12:42 am
I like good RP guilds. But work out the kinks and specifics of speaking OOC. I don't see many being interested or staying long if the rules are too restrictive. Makes things difficult and not really fun in the long run. Good luck with your guild though.