KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 04, 2011 11:23 am
Light_23 wrote:
thanks for letting me in the guild Kure' means alot to me and im really looking foward to playing the game when it eventualy arivves >.> cant be long now before colsed neta can it? hehehe

hopefully all the college work is out the way when it does arive then we can put in some serious work Wink  

Farrrr FARRR too much work to be done, and it's more than okay Light! we have been through alot together, it's an honour to have you here. I just feel rather unmotivated at the moment...

Part of The Passion Alliance
Advertisement

Light_23

Rank 0
Light_23
PostedDec 04, 2011 11:29 am
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:
Light_23 wrote:
thanks for letting me in the guild Kure' means alot to me and im really looking foward to playing the game when it eventualy arivves >.> cant be long now before colsed neta can it? hehehe

hopefully all the college work is out the way when it does arive then we can put in some serious work Wink  

Farrrr FARRR too much work to be done, and it's more than okay Light! we have been through alot together, it's an honour to have you here. I just feel rather unmotivated at the moment...  

your not the only one it feels like theirs a mountain in the way of me passing college but im sure we will get thought it in the end we alwasy seem to anyways xDD chin up and we will be aaaa okayy Very Happy

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 04, 2011 4:35 pm
Light_23 wrote:
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:
Light_23 wrote:

your not the only one it feels like theirs a mountain in the way of me passing college but im sure we will get thought it in the end we alwasy seem to anyways xDD chin up and we will be aaaa okayy Very Happy  

Hehe I am going to speak to the director of the school so we should be fine.

Light_23

Rank 0
Light_23
PostedDec 04, 2011 4:37 pm
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:
Light_23 wrote:
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:
Light_23 wrote:

Hehe I am going to speak to the director of the school so we should be fine.

its about time somone took acton tbh im glad you have your good with words Very Happy id have just told him his course is bad and should fix it xD

Light_23

Rank 0
Light_23
PostedDec 04, 2011 4:38 pm
i have a very ummmm unique? way with my words LOL

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 04, 2011 4:40 pm
Light_23 wrote:
i have a very ummmm unique? way with my words LOL  

We all know that hehehe

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 06, 2011 4:07 am
*Bump~* xD

imajyn8

Rank 0
imajyn8
PostedDec 07, 2011 11:56 pm
hehe how do i apply for this guild? (:

snowmaann

Rank 3
snowmaann
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:55 am
Kurelyukihara for some reason your photo is buging me. it seems cut off, you should try to resize your photo to 120x120.

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:12 am
imajyn8 wrote:
hehe how do i apply for this guild? (:  

Glad you asked! Very Happy as long as your friendly and interested in the guild I don't see why I won't just add you to the guilds list of members right now! In order to join just sign up for an account on the guilds forums which are found on the starting post of this thread Imajyn~ :3 How are you?