KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedNov 30, 2011 1:36 pm   Last edited by KuReIYuKiHaRa on May 09, 2013 5:06 am. Edited 47 times in total

[Guild] Lockhart Legion (Voice servers, active, Comps!) JOIN

Dedicated Guild master, Here just for you guys! We even have our own website! XD
Guild Name: Lockhart Legion

To Apply fill in this form! http://lockheart-legion.enjin.com

Thread still under construction, will take any suggestions into consideration.

Introduction: Arcana Promise stands for the goals we set ourselves, to strive for what we want, what will make us happy. In the guild we look for out for each other, and one Promise I can make for all of my members, is that I will always be there for yous no matter what.

A short description of the guild and what is to become out of it:

• I as master, dedicate myself to those who are new to the guild, giving help whenever I can.
  • The Legion is striving not to nescessarily become the best guild, but to become the one that is the most enjoyable to be in.
  • We treat each other with respect, and support each other in our times of need.
  • Rewarding our members, aking them feel valued.
  • Our guild will have several Gen Leaders who will be there, whenever I am not active (Though I am often) so we are an active guild.
  • You can always count on us.

when more members decide to join, we can make decisions on what the guild will be based upon! ^ __ ^ Hope to hear from yous all sooon!

Members to date:
http://lockhart.enjin.com/llmembers can be found here with ranks etc.

Website/Forums: http://lockhart.enjin.com/llhome

Requirements/rules:

• P = Privacy
• R = Respect
• O = Open-mindedness
• M = Maturity
• I = Initiative
• S = Save the drama
• E = Enjoy yourself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am recruiting now! website is live and working fine, lots of content etc. See for yourself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Key Benefits to our guild

• Become apart of not just guild but a gaming and art community, being able to read up on the latest gaming news and spend some time to look at my members artworks which get uploaded along with blog to read Smile
  • Monthly comptettions giving Aeria Points, could be held within Lime Odyssey or be about other games on consoles, or just the internet in general aswell as silly challenges Very Happy
  • I am here for all of you inside and outside of the guild, I always carry my smartphone so theres always a way to get in touch me, just contact skeenc@live.co.uk and I can assure you that I will reply straight away!
  • we are open minded, and listen to the opinions and wants of our members, we want this guild to be the most enjoyable we can make for you.

Questions and Answers!:

Can I have a forum signature or avatar based on the guild?
Light and I will happily make new members a signature suited to them! Light's really good with Photoshop!

how often do you usually play?
I play exteremly often when it comes to MMO's whenever Im doing work on PC sometimes aswell, seeing as I am on a computing course Im usually always on a computer ^ __ ^;; hehe If I was ever inactive I'd make sure someone I trusted was in charge for the time I am gone, aqnd let everyone know via notices and emails etc if need be.

Can I be an Admin/Mod?
PRove to us all how good you are, all you need is my trust and the respect of your friends/peers! ^ __ ^

What sort of person are you Master Lockhart?
I love animals, collecting RPG games, I love LOVE Final Fantasy. My favourite animes are Soul Eater and Fairy Tail, I love my friends and I am often described as a trustworthy, dependable and loveable person (I hope you think the same!). As a master I want to make you enjoy your time with us as much as possible, even at my utmost expense~. Lockhart Legion is a gguild for those who wish to be apart of a friendly, RPPVP guld, We do not RP all the time, just we have an RP forum for stories on our site we write and optionally take part in, our guild enjoys raiding along with many other things. My point is I am willing to try anything you want me to, any game, any activity (within reason) to help make you feel at home in the guild!
Advertisement

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:05 am
good luck with the guild Smile

background is Mugen Souls

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:12 am
dan2much wrote:
good luck with the guild Smile  

Thank you! I havn't really had anyone take interest so far though haha

Part of The Passion Alliance

cgbtumblr

Rank 0
cgbtumblr
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:15 am
Probably because the rule of having to stay in character is kind of restricting and silly >_>

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:16 am
well there is a lot of guilds atm but im sure there will be more guildless ppl in CB/OB Smile

background is Mugen Souls

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:19 am
cgbtumblr wrote:
Probably because the rule of having to stay in character is kind of restricting and silly >_>  

You clearly havn't read the whole thread then CGB, please don't be thoughtless with your comments, and instead suggest things to help me, that would be more appreciated.

cgbtumblr

Rank 0
cgbtumblr
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:21 am
Let me revise that, the general idea of speaking as a fictional character is silly. There's your criticism. My last post also was but you just chose to take it apart and address one part without seeing it as a whole.

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:25 am
cgbtumblr wrote:
Let me revise that, the general idea of speaking as a fictional character is silly. There's your criticism. My last post also was but you just chose to take it apart and address one part without seeing it as a whole.  

No, ">_>" is not a friendly face to me, insinuating it to be something different from a constructive criticsm, and I have taken it into account as I have edited my thread.

MAY I also point out, that there is alot of RP guilds, which stands for ROLE PLAY in our forums, so please, once again I will ask you to think before you post.

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:28 am
dan2much wrote:
well there is a lot of guilds atm but im sure there will be more guildless ppl in CB/OB Smile  

Yeah, I'm not in the Alpha atm, I'm just currently preparing the guilds forums etc. at the moment, it's a lenthy process to get a guild together so I amnt really expecting people to just appear hehe xD but I'm glad that the thread is getting some attention. but yeah there will be mroe people joinging in CB/OB which my guild should be ready by then Very Happy

Light_23

Rank 0
Light_23
PostedDec 04, 2011 10:53 am
thanks for letting me in the guild Kure' means alot to me and im really looking foward to playing the game when it eventualy arivves >.> cant be long now before colsed neta can it? hehehe

hopefully all the college work is out the way when it does arive then we can put in some serious work Wink