MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedNov 30, 2011 6:32 am

Fame items

Make them shareable too please!
I don't wanna have to do 200 reps in cyclone again to be able to use the hurricane ring in my 2nd char, the same goes for the sets in aven... 200 thoughts for each fame level? PLEASE! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357
Advertisement

dracodeuszero

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 5:17 pm
would be really nice if the fame condition only is for buying... Micky says true... its really annoying for each char to get the fame again...

Noerlyth

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2011 4:08 am
i have to agree too. planed to make a second char that could use the armors of my first char but then i notced that the fame is not only condition for buying but also for equippting that really sucks for armors you only get in aven since they get really expensive

ps: maybe this thread should be moved into the other suggestion forum since it is not event related

Loch_yeti

Rank 1
Loch_yeti
PostedDec 27, 2011 2:39 pm
sooooo not looking forward to cyclone basin again, I got so burnt out getting that fame. towards the end I would only do like 2 quests a day for it.

Noerlyth

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2012 5:15 am
I still think that this would be a good idea even if it seems like nobody really cares about it. And it still should be moved to the other suggestion forum.