Hey,
coduxs wrote:
Heratical wrote:
kiaos wrote:
ZenovkaBorn wrote:

Scammer or kids. Enoughsaid  

Not his fault. You didn't reply when xlKarma wanted to register for you. gg  
That's not scam dude.  

Agreed. Although I think you have to give notice before kicking someone, it can be seen as rude or offensive.  

I asked him 2 times to register on our website or he'd get kicked. Unfortunately he didn't register so i had no choice but to kick him.

I'm sorry for kicking Zen, you've been a great member.
Advertisement

killzone04

Rank 1
killzone04
PostedJan 15, 2012 5:00 pm

hmmmm

-_- TOO MANY FREAKING TABS ONLY NEED 2 AERIA!!
anyway all i have seen is noobs rageing espicially VampireL0rd Hopefully he Wins a Golden Globe for the Biggest Pain in the *** Smile oh n Good Luck with Clan

4-14 Days Till I Return !!!

Kight.Slayer

Rank 2
Kight.Slayer
PostedJan 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Re: hmmmm

-_- TOO MANY FREAKING TABS ONLY NEED 2 AERIA!!
killzone04 wrote:
anyway all i have seen is noobs rageing espicially VampireL0rd Hopefully he Wins a Golden Globe for the Biggest Pain in the *** Smile oh n Good Luck with Clan

4-14 Days Till I Return !!!  
He does troll like crazy.

EnoughSaid is an amazing clan. I have seen many professionals on that clan. I have also seen a member (iTzMACHETI or something) asking BurningHeart to join their clan because your clan is shutting down.

ZenovkaBorn

Rank 1
ZenovkaBorn
PostedJan 16, 2012 12:11 am

Re: Hmm

Imagion. wrote:

I asked him 2 times to register on our website or he'd get kicked. Unfortunately he didn't register so i had no choice but to kick him.

I'm sorry for kicking Zen, you've been a great member.  

I was in your clan when there were only 14 members. Active. Always connected.
I was not obliged to register few weeks ago. you said it was ok.
I told you why I won't register on any external website.
I have an Aeria Profile , why more ?

but maybe someone should hack your website, then maybe you will understand my point of view. You will be surprised what people can do with a simple email address.

Whatever, you're back on your word.
Shame on you and your co-master-kid.

my advice: if you are over 15 years, avoid this clan.

End of the story.

Kight.Slayer

Rank 2
Kight.Slayer
PostedJan 16, 2012 2:01 am

Bow Down To The King(OfThePac)

Hey xProdigy/Imagion,

It's KingOfThePac. Remember me? I was on your last clan until you made this new one, then I left.

I would like to join again because I can't decide between BurningHeartII, WolfUnlimiteD, and your clan, EnoughSaid. I just left BurningHeartII because it wasn't a fun clan to be in knowing that the real players were in BurningHeart. WolfUnlimiteD is fun too, and I will join them if you reject me.

I am very active on the Internet so joining your website will be no problem.

My KDR is 1.08 and I am halfway to ranking to a Silver Bar with two black lines. Try to look past my KDR and see my inside skills.

I am not a "New AP Player", I have never payed for AP and I am not intending too. I believe it is not needed to succeed. So if you are looking for full out AP players like LI0C or xDeathGazex, I am not the player for you.

I am very active on Wolfteam. The only times I will not be active is when:
A) I got grounded for playing to long.
B) A school activity, such as a basketball game.
C) I am out with my girlfriend/talking to her on the phone.
D) On vacation or in a location when I am unable to play.
E) Hunting with my relatives.

I know my KDR is bad. It's the only reason I am limited to the clans I can join. Although, there are some great clans that looked past my KDR and saw my real skill, such as:
A) TheBestPr0
B) Mercenary
C) WolfUnLimiTed
D) TheLaw
----You probably do not care what other clans think, buit I am just throwing it out there.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Now What I Do Not Need Is 10 Comments Telling Me Why I Shouldn't Say Something Or That You Will Never Accept Me. Just Don't Comment If You Are Not Needed Too.

ala12345

Rank 2
PostedJan 16, 2012 2:03 am

Re: Bow Down To The King(OfThePac)

Kight.Slayer wrote:
Hey xProdigy/Imagion,

It's KingOfThePac. Remember me? I was on your last clan until you made this new one, then I left.

I would like to join again because I can't decide between BurningHeartII, WolfUnlimiteD, and your clan, EnoughSaid. I just left BurningHeartII because it wasn't a fun clan to be in knowing that the real players were in BurningHeart. WolfUnlimiteD is fun too, and I will join them if you reject me.

My KDR is 1.08 and I am halfway to ranking to a Silver Bar with two black lines. Try to look past my KDR and see my inside skills.

I am not a "New AP Player", I have never payed for AP and I am not intending too. I believe it is not needed to succeed. So if you are looking for full out AP players like LI0C or xDeathGazex, I am not the player for you.

I know my KDR is bad. It's the only reason I am limited to the clans I can join. Although, there are some great clans that looked past my KDR and saw my real skill, such as:
A) TheBestPr0- shiit clan
B) Mercenary- was decent
C) WolfUnLimiTed- shiit clan with hackers
D) TheLaw- extremely shiit clan
----You probably do not care what other clans think, buit I am just throwing it out there.
Now What I Do Not Need Is 10 Comments Telling Me Why I Shouldn't Say Something Or That You Will Never Accept Me. Just Don't Comment If You Are Not Needed Too.  

Kight.Slayer

Rank 2
Kight.Slayer
PostedJan 16, 2012 2:12 am
Why did you just quote it?

Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedJan 16, 2012 3:28 am

Welcome

Hey,

I'd love to have you in EnoughSaid.

Welcome aboard!

Heratical

Rank 3
Heratical
PostedJan 16, 2012 3:29 am

Re: Bow Down To The King(OfThePac)

Kight.Slayer wrote:
Hey xProdigy/Imagion,

A) TheBestPr0
B) Mercenary
C) WolfUnLimiTed
D) TheLaw
You are really the type of prophet o.O

Kight.Slayer

Rank 2
Kight.Slayer
PostedJan 16, 2012 11:14 am

Re: Welcome

Imagion. wrote:
Hey,

I'd love to have you in EnoughSaid.

Welcome aboard!  
I just wokle up, it's 11:13, I have basketball from 3:30 to 5:15, and I have a ton of homework. I don't know how much I will get online today in-game, but should I sign up for your website right now?