qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 23, 2013 5:23 pm
feilidxy wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Very much so Very Happy
Get on RC more Fei Very Happy

Can't wait till Alpha, then I can finally take a look at the guild system and work from there \o/  
I'll try but its been so busy and when its not its like 4am in the US which make me sad x.x and I'm sort of worried about the guild advisor/specific crystal balance because in game you can't really tell unless you've been with us a long time and know the designated people and if someone has a problem that makes you step into someone else's territory then it could get awkward ;x  

Don't worry about it! Very Happy
That's the point of alpha, so we can see what we can do with the ranks and such, and our inviting is going to be closed after the game goes live. We'll only be inviting friends, friends of friends, people that seem interesting. So if someone new does join the guild, we'll get to know them or would have already known them and can explain anything important Smile
Also any new member will have to check the site at the very least, where all information will be readily available Very Happy

As for stepping into other peoples territories, ehhh Ele just made everything all weird, if your helping with something, then that's a good thing! Whether you end up on the another crystals border shouldn't matter very much Smile
Advertisement

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:21 am
qawsar wrote:

Don't worry about it! Very Happy
That's the point of alpha, so we can see what we can do with the ranks and such, and our inviting is going to be closed after the game goes live. We'll only be inviting friends, friends of friends, people that seem interesting. So if someone new does join the guild, we'll get to know them or would have already known them and can explain anything important Smile
Also any new member will have to check the site at the very least, where all information will be readily available Very Happy

As for stepping into other peoples territories, ehhh Ele just made everything all weird, if your helping with something, then that's a good thing! Whether you end up on the another crystals border shouldn't matter very much Smile  
I see that makes sense <3 and ye o3o If your on good terms with the other crystals then it shouldn't matter but the whole Ele fiasco sort of made me question that x.x

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:06 am
feilidxy wrote:
the whole Ele fiasco sort of made me question that x.x  

He's gone now forevverrrrrr >=D

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:55 pm
qawsar wrote:
He's gone now forevverrrrrr >=D  
I think a lot of people were glad when he left >< He made a lot of situations...awkward :S

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:47 am
Bump Very Happy

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:42 pm
yarito96 wrote:
Bump Very Happy  

Aw man Deimos, I'm tempted to rewatch Ao No Exorcist everytime I see your sig QQ

Also with the return of Loke.. well he was always kinda here xD We've not lost a single member since the first LO alpha /o (Ele doesn't count for obvious reasons)

Props to us for doing an amazing job sticking together guys <3

We're so close now >=D

YoungAce355

Rank 0
YoungAce355
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:48 am
My fellow guildies I Ace Of The Spades would like to congratulate you all on your amazing efforts with this guild, for being soo welcoming and kind towards the new comers! Let us prosper into something even bigger! And yes You are all very spicy SPICY MEMBERS! Very Happy

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:23 pm
Phase 1 of the revamp has been complete!

Check out our completely redesigned website (with the help of whitenuts)~

http://www.passion-guild.com/

We've re-added the radio by popular request! (Requesting is still under construction)

Rank names have changed, we will be changing the OP on this thread as we continue with our Spring Cleaning and prepare for LO Alpha /o

ohaithurr

Rank 0
ohaithurr
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:56 pm
The new website is looking good Blueberry Very Happy

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:00 pm
ohaithurr wrote:
The new website is looking good Blueberry Very Happy  
^ Yesss