Author Message

nottykitsune

Rank 0
nottykitsune
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:44 pm
Is it still possible for me to join this guild? ouo;;

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:57 pm
nottykitsune wrote:
Is it still possible for me to join this guild? ouo;;  


Yup Very Happy
We're doing a bit of cleaning here and there so feel free to apply via our website;
www.passion-guild.com

Anyone who's inactive for an extended period of time without a reason will be put onto a waiting list to join the guild in game.

nottykitsune

Rank 0
nottykitsune
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:41 pm
I joined~ :3

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 7:30 pm
Hey Blue, I added my brother to the guild, his name is PieHero, and he would probably be inactive so please dont kick him.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:17 am
...

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 11:03 am
Jaia2442 wrote:
Hey Blue, I added my brother to the guild, his name is PieHero, and he would probably be inactive so please dont kick him.  


Sure thing! But keep in mind, once we're in game and we need space for active members, I might not have a choice :<

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
Joined
04 Jul 2010
Posts
529
Location
Chess Table Morocco
PostedMar 07, 2013 12:18 pm
I wonder if there still a place for me , When I was playing SC , I met Milkytea there , she invited me to join Passion guild Very Happy

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:18 pm
qawsar wrote:
Jaia2442 wrote:
Hey Blue, I added my brother to the guild, his name is PieHero, and he would probably be inactive so please dont kick him.  


Sure thing! But keep in mind, once we're in game and we need space for active members, I might not have a choice :<  

Will I fit the space for an active member? Ive been very active :3

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:04 pm
Guess not Sad

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:35 am
Jaia2442 wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Jaia2442 wrote:
Hey Blue, I added my brother to the guild, his name is PieHero, and he would probably be inactive so please dont kick him.  


Sure thing! But keep in mind, once we're in game and we need space for active members, I might not have a choice :<  

Will I fit the space for an active member? Ive been very active :3  


Yup! I don't read this thread as much as I do anything on the site Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: