Regj921

Rank 0
Regj921
PostedNov 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Temporarily unable to connect?

I been having problems getting back in this game since the new patch came out. I login normally, selected the server, and choose the character I wanted to used. So why am I getting an issue like this? My character is froze up every time I restart it so I don't know what to do. Please help me out if any of you know what to do here.
Advertisement

StyleCrash

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2011 11:01 pm
Same thing is happening to me...

I don't know what kind of fail-patch they created this time, but you're about the 30th person I've seen in the forums with this problem.

Ryuucat

Rank 1
Ryuucat
PostedNov 26, 2011 11:41 am
If the issue began immediately after a new patch, it's possible that you corrupted your game files by attempting to patch prior to server being ready for that.

It's also a possible that a node began having issues coincidentally after a patch was released.
Read this thread for more information regarding problematic nodes.

I would suggest preforming a full scan via the game launcher,

Ensure that EE is set as a firewall exception, restart your router, and as a last resort consider reinstalling EE.

Otherwise, the issue may not be on your end. You'll simply have to be patient.

Regj921

Rank 0
Regj921
PostedNov 26, 2011 11:07 pm
Ryuucat wrote:
If the issue began immediately after a new patch, it's possible that you corrupted your game files by attempting to patch prior to server being ready for that.

It's also a possible that a node began having issues coincidentally after a patch was released.
Read this thread for more information regarding problematic nodes.

I would suggest preforming a full scan via the game launcher,

Ensure that EE is set as a firewall exception, restart your router, and as a last resort consider reinstalling EE.

Otherwise, the issue may not be on your end. You'll simply have to be patient.  

Thanks Ryuucat, I did everything you said, but its still not fixed I guess have to wait longer.

Regj921

Rank 0
Regj921
PostedDec 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Got an answer from the Tech Team. It works fine now but I'm starting to lagged so much.

GM Edit: Please do not quote RT's on the forums.

Ryuucat

Rank 1
Ryuucat
PostedDec 10, 2011 8:14 pm
Regj921 wrote:
Got an answer from the Tech Team. It works fine now but I'm starting to lagged so much.

[Some stuff directly quoting an RT]  

I'm glad that you were able to find a solution to your problem, but please refrain from quoting any information provided to you in an RT - this information is considered private (regardless of what the RT was for) and should not be re-posted on the forums, or in any other public location.

Thanks!

Carry1337

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 12:05 am
Same problem for me Temporarily Unable to connect -> Disconnected from the Server! right after i login doesnt matter what character or channel i take .
I resinstalled the game already, tuned off Firewall and Antivirus aswell ~.~ slowly out of solutions. Anyone was able to fix this?

tdragon114

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2012 7:55 pm

eden eternal server help
im new to the forum thing and ive been having problems in Eden eternal i just installed it.
i chose Aquamarine and then another in emerald but it after the map finished loading it said
temporarily unable to connect in both servers. ive tried the full scan but it didnt help
could someone help?