1 (Poor)
32%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 222 Votes

fighter324

Rank 0
fighter324
PostedNov 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Megaten

Wow, there is a dearth of reviews from Megaten users, isn't there.
Voted 4/5 due to the new GM team trying quite hard to get the game right again. Been seeing a lot of events recently (reintroduction of highbie runs, Grandpa M event, etc), and a bit more interest in community feedback (certain things making it into the item mall on a permanent basis). That said,

Pros:
-Far more GM involvement these days
-Bugs are getting fixed within a few weeks, rather than sitting around for a few months at a time
-Rather good AP promos lately, especially the majority of the Black Friday event.
-New free rewards box at least gives some fun items, even if the demon eggs cause some problems on the server

Cons:
-EXPENSIVE IM items (a set that has been spammed on the server for years shouldn't be DISCOUNTED at $35 worth of real people money. Learn to price things based on the server economy)
-Low variety in the IM. I'd buy stuff from it more, but nothing in there is worth the AP, or of enough use to warrant the purchase anyway.
-Still doesn't feel like there's any testing of patches before implementation. A lot of the new bugs could have been caught if anyone had bothered to do any sort of testing.
-Still no sign of that new rewards system either, even though its been about 2 months since the old one was shut off. Would like to at least hear what the new one is going to be.

That's all I can think of right now. Tanda out.
Advertisement

windstraft

Rank 0
windstraft
PostedNov 28, 2011 1:16 pm
Vafx wrote:
I vote 1.

I see a lot of talk of improvement (with Shaiya), but no dice.

Also, this type of deception is not acceptable. You should try reading this. Neutral  

Just bringing to the attention and quoting the above message. Aeria please retract your AP cards and reprint them. All the cards for $10 say bonus + 150 extra AP and the $20 cards say bonus + 400 AP. This is false advertising. Truly we don't get these bonuses of AP when we buy these cards anymore. Be honest with your customers just like every other company. If a news paper company prints the wrong news then they would retract those prints, if a product company prints the wrong label then they would retract their product off of store shelves.

On another note I agree with Avyn and Mad_Moosehead 110%.
The GM's are great but the PM's need rethink their process on how to maintain the company.

Voted a 1

Ciprian182009

Rank 2
Ciprian182009
PostedNov 28, 2011 1:45 pm
I can say so far that Aeria has great GM 's PM 's and some great GS 's. Sorry but I can't say this to all GS 's. Keep it up ! All the company is good. Keep up the good work !

Upload your files free on http://www.4share.ro

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedNov 28, 2011 2:09 pm
I've rolled my dice and came up with the number 1 for my experience with Aeria.

Ever increasing crap volunteers with their ever increasing disrespect for the community. Getting tired of the inflated ego's trying to run the game into the ground after so many tried to build it up. Last Chaos used to be known as a wonderful community, now it's a mess, partly because of the crap volunteers backed up by the transient staff who do not know two dimes and a nickel from 25 pennies.

This really needs to be addressed.

Edit: We need a better way to report GS than to simply send an RT. I've found that nothing is coming from it, no matter the case. There's no follow-up, just excuses by whatever crap staff is answering the RT. It seems sending an RT over the issue provides a quieter way for an issue to be ignored by the staff. Unless, rude and arrogant GS is what you're looking for. Then I must be mistaken, I'll just continue looking for another game and spending my money there.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedNov 28, 2011 8:19 pm
DragonRaider14 wrote:
sim138 wrote:
hacim67 wrote:
i think maybe there should be different polls for each of the games, it seems to me that the feedback wouldnt be accurate considering you have Shaiya where there usually arent many issues, than im seeing other feedback of people leaving 1s because their games arent even looked at. aeria can see their overall performance but where are the results coming from and how do they fix them is what im saying, obviously there are comments but i just think with individual poles for games they will directly see which games need attention. reply to me other players  

+1000000000
I agree, there should be individual polls for each game just to see where Aeria needs to improve and where they're doing fine.  

agree  
I also agree.

DanyellChaos

Rank 0
DanyellChaos
PostedNov 28, 2011 8:24 pm
Had to uninstall three different games because of serious lag... Now Eden won't stop crashing on me and as I ask for help, no one seems to know what the problem is, giving me suggestions, me trying them, and nothing changing...

<---Danyell-Chaos--<-<

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedNov 28, 2011 9:38 pm
djashes wrote:
DragonRaider14 wrote:
sim138 wrote:
hacim67 wrote:
i think maybe there should be different polls for each of the games, it seems to me that the feedback wouldnt be accurate considering you have Shaiya where there usually arent many issues, than im seeing other feedback of people leaving 1s because their games arent even looked at. aeria can see their overall performance but where are the results coming from and how do they fix them is what im saying, obviously there are comments but i just think with individual poles for games they will directly see which games need attention. reply to me other players  

+1000000000
I agree, there should be individual polls for each game just to see where Aeria needs to improve and where they're doing fine.  

agree  
I also agree.  

There are polls on the front page for the games. Though I do think they should have individual forum threads for each game.

xoxopuppy

Rank 0
xoxopuppy
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:40 pm
Voted a 3. Just got back to DoMO and it doesn't seem like I missed much. The server's pretty much dead, the prices of consumables are skyrocketing. Mainly the badges. The skin colors are still messed up with the darker skinned characters. Some costumes don't show the mod level. Some costumes are still glitched. I saw a panda costume with the little spikey thingy that the white shinsei used to have. Dunno, wish it improved while I was gone.

YuffieConformer

Rank 0
YuffieConformer
PostedNov 29, 2011 8:05 pm
It's great to see these feedback polls Smile Helps with improvement and whatnot

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedNov 29, 2011 9:26 pm
Suggestion: Better cash shop items at more reasonable prices! And ugh get rid of the loot wheel business and the "Probably-Could-Get-This" Chests.

I walk to the borders on my own
To fall in the water just like a stone
Chilled to the marrow in them bones
To drown here all alone