1 (Poor)
32%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 222 Votes

BlazeFirelover

Rank 2
BlazeFirelover
PostedNov 26, 2011 9:16 am
3/5

Kinda tired of seeing the mobile page if I decide to refresh the page. Says I'm logged out when I'm logged in preventing shoutbox talking. Community presence is getting better. Shaiya seems to have a hopeful future but for now not much has changed. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. +1 to the GM's for having to deal with player crap.
Advertisement

hacim67

Rank 0
hacim67
PostedNov 26, 2011 9:22 am
i think maybe there should be different polls for each of the games, it seems to me that the feedback wouldnt be accurate considering you have Shaiya where there usually arent many issues, than im seeing other feedback of people leaving 1s because their games arent even looked at. aeria can see their overall performance but where are the results coming from and how do they fix them is what im saying, obviously there are comments but i just think with individual poles for games they will directly see which games need attention. reply to me other players

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedNov 26, 2011 9:26 am
Voted 3 because of the effort being made to improve Shaiya, better late than never. I'll vote higher when I actually see change and not just talk. Still need to back off pushing promo's so much, we aren't all rich people here solely for the purpose of making your wallets fat.

AddBookbag

Rank 0
AddBookbag
PostedNov 26, 2011 11:39 am

Could use some Improvement
Voted 4:

I lurk around the forums every day, and it seems as if the GS's are a little more active than the actual GMs are, and that concerns me a little bit.

Also, I kind of expected the billing team to be a bit more active during a sales event of all things, but the ticket I sent in has been left unopened...

And that does not make me smile :/

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedNov 26, 2011 8:23 pm
I vote 1.

I see a lot of talk of improvement (with Shaiya), but no dice.

Also, this type of deception is not acceptable. You should try reading this. Neutral

sim138

Rank 3
sim138
PostedNov 26, 2011 11:31 pm
hacim67 wrote:
i think maybe there should be different polls for each of the games, it seems to me that the feedback wouldnt be accurate considering you have Shaiya where there usually arent many issues, than im seeing other feedback of people leaving 1s because their games arent even looked at. aeria can see their overall performance but where are the results coming from and how do they fix them is what im saying, obviously there are comments but i just think with individual poles for games they will directly see which games need attention. reply to me other players  

+1000000000
I agree, there should be individual polls for each game just to see where Aeria needs to improve and where they're doing fine.

mmuse

Rank 0
mmuse
PostedNov 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Customer Service

Shaiya:

The customer service and timeliness of updates leaves much to be desired. Currently I have been waiting since the beginning of November for information about a specific tier (one that they have changed the date of several times -.-) and it is 2.5 hours away and not a word about it. How are we supposed to plan how to spend our money if we get no information until AFTER the event has started? Especially when buying AP requires you to wait for cards/pins/etc to clear.

A big way to improve would be to list detailed tiered info at least a week before each individual tier.

Another concern of mine is the Shaiya team saying they will take certain measures and/or will NOT do some particular thing and then turning around and going back on what they say. And a general lack of 'taking our views for events' and then completely ignoring our ideas and doing what they wanted to in the first place. I really love this game and the work that has been put into it, but some of the recent affairs have left me worried.

Good idea on the poll, hope the feedback helps you to improve things for the better ^_^

<a>Photobucket</a>

Romanwahoo

Rank 1
PostedNov 27, 2011 11:09 am
DWO

Perhaps there are some coding issues that Aeria can't fix, but since it IS an Aeria game, Aeria should be more persistent in trying to get Koei to fix it. Just blaming Koei for not getting a fix out and leaving it at that isn't good enough.

No one is silly enough to use multiple accounts to give multiple bad ratings. If "Poor" is getting the most votes at the moment, there must be something that Aeria could be doing better. Don't pass the buck.

Fudgingo

Rank 3
Fudgingo
PostedNov 27, 2011 7:40 pm
sim138 wrote:

This.
I don't leave feedback in these threads because of the massive mixture of reviews.

ITT: lazy mods

DragonRaider14

Rank 4
DragonRaider14
PostedNov 27, 2011 8:54 pm
sim138 wrote:
hacim67 wrote:

+1000000000
I agree, there should be individual polls for each game just to see where Aeria needs to improve and where they're doing fine.  

agree

Retired from LC usa