13%30 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 222 Votes

Kingayro1

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2011 6:12 pm
kazblaze21 wrote:
the attention you pay to Dynasty Warriors Online is very POOR.

i never see a GM in the game at any time, only once and that was back at CLOSE BETA.
its like they all died or somthing... i really want to say somthing positive but being let down again and again is just frustrating, also the lack of NON AP IN-GAME events is ZERO.  

I already complained in feeddback thread 2 or 3 months ago, nothing is changed. Does aeria always take months and montjs to do thimgs? Or these feedback thread are just show wow you actually concern about the players.
Advertisement

leukonhaku

Rank 2
PostedNov 25, 2011 8:18 pm
Last day i found on a store near my house some aeria extreme cards! i just want to say i am very happy that now you sell those cards in Yucatan Mexico; i tought i was never going to see some of those cards in my entire life XD but now i just bought my first one! i hope you keep providing those cards to those stores and not just once Q.Q
By the way, the DWO forum needs a better administration on it, like updating some sections and making use of them; as well as the calendar and posting schedules for weekend events with a longer time interval and not 12 hours before it starts; also, i would like you to make a new avatar for the game on the game list, to make it more atractive to new players.

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedNov 25, 2011 8:30 pm
i give 4 because

for DDTank, cant wait to see the 3.0 patch Very Happy

but again as always dissapointing for domo, where is the server merge as u guys promised?

Bluskye

Rank 1
Bluskye
PostedNov 25, 2011 10:19 pm
4 this time. Can never be a 5 , nobody is perfect. Wink

I had a few issues with billing/missed promos, etc. during past few months, all were taken care of in a professional manner and within the specified time frame promised. I play Last Chaos and joined in the Golden Age battle when it started, I have had fun doing this and any similar event in the future (cross-game) I would be more willing to try now.
I have been impressed consistently with the current GM/PM team linked to LC, so much better than it was when I took my break, came back to feeling like the staff cared much more about the community. This last patch, I feel should have been tested a bit more (LOTS of glitches/bugs/needed items missing or moved) but nothing every goes the way you want it to in real life so can't expect it to here either.

Kouhei_Kagami

Rank 3
Kouhei_Kagami
PostedNov 25, 2011 11:20 pm
Billing gave me horrible response time (4 days) when they locked my purchasing because I purchased 100 USD worth of AP through PayPal, and for no particularly good reason for what the "security issue" was. I ended up missing a promotion because of that, which was the reason that grabbed me into buying AP.

Also the privacy policy of the ToS, is vague and gives Aeria employees too much room to be unprofessional with customers. This has been misused by the Megaten GM team, going as far as accusing me of harassment and banning me while I still to this day have no idea what it was I did. The worst part was the last message, which was typed halfway in JIS lettering which was a taunting reference a reference to a previous ban that was placed on my account which I will not detail any further because that violates the rule that individual bans are not to be discussed on the forums. As much as it's good to maintain privacy, be clear and let your customers know what exactly they did that was wrong. Just telling them to review ToS is not sufficient. If getting a ban devalues me as a customer in your eyes let me know so I can look for a different gaming service to participate in.

Aeria is lacking in efficiency and more importantly, professionality.

If there is one thing you can take away from this at all, work with your customers and help them in every way you can. We are here because we support you and want to see you do better for your own sake as much as for our gaming experience. Take the feedback and act on it as much as possible. If there are people who do not act properly towards customers, replace them. Show us that you value us as much as we value you.

Thanks, and much wishes to your success.

KK

mj1896

Rank 1
mj1896
PostedNov 26, 2011 12:38 am
I was gonna vote 1, but since I'm too kind I voted 2.

Reasons why I voted two is because. You're like talking to your hand when you talk to aeria.
Another reason is DoMO is not getting that kind of love they were getting before in the past few years. They [b]rarely[b] update the game.

We rarely get attentions and updates. And oh, the Item Mall it's ruined? Flat Spenders all over; why you make us broke and you guys do not do that Mini Tiers anymore; all we get are flat spenders.

Lastly, we barely get updates in the upcoming events and patches.

Thank you Cres for the Sigā™„

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 26, 2011 4:13 am
Grand Fantasia EN; I voted 4.

The promotions been a lot better lately and the player communication is great atm with all the polls and option threads. o/

nh2k5

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2011 6:07 am
I voted a balanced 3.

Unfortunately I have to say that AERIA service is great only on certain games/communities. As I moved to Metal Assault (after a long period playing MEGATEN where the service is just excellent) I notices how few resources are invested in that game. It barely has one GM, no forum events or in-game events, poor information about new contents, and the server crashes too way often.

On the other hand I have to say that the only problem I had with my account has been solved in a few days.

Thank you for your attention!

pamsingh

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2011 7:20 am
i like aeriagames...i only play wolfteam...but no way to buy aeriapoints in india without credit card please do somthing...provide ultime gaming cards in india somthing like that...thnq...

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedNov 26, 2011 8:33 am
I voted 2 for RotT.

Cons
The small tournament was very poorley handled
We were given less than 24 hours for the end of the test phase
Since the end of the test (10th Nov) Other than 1 time I cannot recall any community interaction by any of the GM team
There has been nothing to keep people involved in the community. Whether this be updates, events, blogs or even the 'hero spotlights'

Pros
The GM's have assisted me in setting up some top level scrims which are to be live-streamed

Suggestion.
Do something that will keep the current community interested and active.(Or just release OB already Razz )

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!