32%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 222 Votes

angel_baby01

Rank 2
angel_baby01
PostedNov 24, 2011 11:11 pm

:DD

Happy
LOL I don't get it, people say they are happy the way things are but then they complain overall I'm happy the way things are as long as I enjoy having something to play for FREE. Things are hard to get for FREE![u][b]
Advertisement

peteriot

Rank 0
peteriot
PostedNov 25, 2011 12:04 am

Shaiya

Shaiya:

Straight to the point...I've seen AGE put forth quite a bit of effort this month to communicate some of our more demanding problems with Choi Rock. Also, relaying those communication results back to the gaming public to keep us in light of any progress in problem resolution.

Just want to say thanks and keep it up!

qwertzuio9

Rank 2
qwertzuio9
PostedNov 25, 2011 6:11 am
Still NOnew racing game after PT, shame on you!!! Evil or Very Mad

-1/10

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedNov 25, 2011 7:47 am
2 for LC
Lots of new content with new bugs and old ones still not fixed.
Community volunteers' incompetence and unprofessional approach towards community.

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedNov 25, 2011 9:48 am
Voted: 4

Wolfteam

PROS:

• We have a new GM (GMeGHea).
  • Free Rewards prizes are becoming better than previous ones.
  • Events always there. Every time they get better.

CONS:

• Wolteam is being attacked with hackers and it's been almost a week and nothing has been done.
  • Aeriagames must keep pushing to the target and have Softnyx remove GameGuard and get a better anti-hack gaming protection software

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

Kingayro1

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2011 5:21 pm
I hope u realise how pathetic dynasty warrior online is, every single freaking day, the game at least crash 2 or 3 times and even when i didnt crash, other side or my team always would,
seriously if you cant run the game close it already and let someone else run it.
been more than 8 months now (mid march til now)
o and you know what we got a new gm, but whats the point of that THEY NEVER EVER talk to players, to us one more gm or less theres rly no difference. just promotions and more lame promotions. if you really want to make money, start making ones that players actually want not what you THINK they want (not to say gms barely know anything about the game) .
and most of game sages are useless by the way, can only think of yurisaki who atually made some contributions (dwo wiki).

kazblaze21

Rank 3
kazblaze21
PostedNov 25, 2011 5:28 pm
the attention you pay to Dynasty Warriors Online is very POOR.

i never see a GM in the game at any time, only once and that was back at CLOSE BETA.
its like they all died or somthing... i really want to say somthing positive but being let down again and again is just frustrating, also the lack of NON AP IN-GAME events is ZERO.

armyevil

Rank 2
armyevil
PostedNov 25, 2011 5:28 pm
One as usual.

No events such as halloween/thanksgiving unless its towards purchasing AP. No sales for AP, and if there would magically be one, it would be limited. Server crashes a lot. Gm's never know the patch notes to their own game.

New Montage - Evolution. Watch please :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NomJ6OtLKXs <a></a> Metal Assault videos

mimila7632

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2011 5:35 pm
its is great and fast to take action on every problem like hacker ,promotion and other else,but if can add some more mode or new gun in gun that was awesome i vote 4

Ourous

Rank 4
Ourous
SoulShrine was better than you. Australia
PostedNov 25, 2011 6:04 pm
Rated 4, because of the great refund service when I bought the wrong thing in the IM.

Its not 5 because the description was wrong ._.

Thats why I bought the wrong thing >..<