ryuHamaru

Rank 1
ryuHamaru
PostedNov 30, 2011 5:47 pm
My chances are probably the best for Males. 3/7 times although I have the same costume twice now. =P But oh well, one for Main and one for chibi ^^ I like the capsules.

Advertisement

RiderFaiz

Rank 0
RiderFaiz
PostedJan 19, 2012 5:19 pm
I think I've spent 250 coppers and I got 2 male and 2 female for one of my character, it's pretty aggravating to get a costume only to find that you can't wear it or do anything about it.

I wish there was a NPC that could swap it out for the opposite gender or at least let us sell it for more than 5 silver.

Jennhatchling

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2012 9:11 pm
RiderFaiz wrote:
I think I've spent 250 coppers and I got 2 male and 2 female for one of my character, it's pretty aggravating to get a costume only to find that you can't wear it or do anything about it.

I wish there was a NPC that could swap it out for the opposite gender or at least let us sell it for more than 5 silver.  

I would like that, or even limiting it so that, though the outfits may be rarer, the game would recognize that you already have a costume, and either give you something else, or at least make them worth more to sell to npc's, just so it doesn't seem wasteful. I have received the same outfit 4 times, and I'm very annoyed, at this point I'd rather something like a clothing color or safety stones/aides/ect...

I also just wanted to ask, since I haven't passed lv 50 yet, is there at any point you start receiving silver coins from repeatables, or do you always get copper ones, but more of them? If you always get copper ones, then I'll keep using them till I collect all the female outfits from the copper capsules...

15bubbles

Rank 0
15bubbles
PostedFeb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

But you probably know by now...

Jennhatchling wrote:
RiderFaiz wrote:

I would like that, or even limiting it so that, though the outfits may be rarer, the game would recognize that you already have a costume, and either give you something else, or at least make them worth more to sell to npc's, just so it doesn't seem wasteful. I have received the same outfit 4 times, and I'm very annoyed, at this point I'd rather something like a clothing color or safety stones/aides/ect...

I also just wanted to ask, since I haven't passed lv 50 yet, is there at any point you start receiving silver coins from repeatables, or do you always get copper ones, but more of them? If you always get copper ones, then I'll keep using them till I collect all the female outfits from the copper capsules...  

Yeah. After a certain area you start getting silver coins instead of copper coins. Then even if you want a copper capsule, you can still trade 8 silvers for a copper capsule and 10 silvers for a silver capsule.

My chances on costumes so far: 4 female 4 male in the archive, but I had some costumes repeated. (2 female)
But really! 1 out of 4 of the costumes (the miko dress) actually has a decent length skirt. X.X Sailorette -- short skirt Militissa -- short shorts Ultramodern -- a leotard?!

^.^ But thanks to the capsule machine, I'm a lvl 50 shaman! (Would have been too embarrassed otherwise to kill monsters.)

ayam_bakar

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2012 1:40 am
I think there are maintenance notes that there are new Golden Alpaca Coins, is there a list for the reward?

15bubbles

Rank 0
15bubbles
PostedMar 07, 2012 5:01 pm
Hm... No clue. But I think you can archive some of the gold coin costumes you get!

onigirigirl

Rank 0
onigirigirl
PostedApr 21, 2012 10:46 am
Will somebody Please put up screenshots of the outfits?

^-^ Live, Laugh, Love (insert funny signature here)

zinkone11

Rank 0
zinkone11
PostedJul 24, 2012 1:03 am

Silver/Gold alpaca coins

I don't get that what the difference between the Silver/Gold alpaca capsules.
Confused

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJul 24, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Silver/Gold alpaca coins

zinkone11 wrote:
I don't get that what the difference between the Silver/Gold alpaca capsules.
Confused  

The costumes you get from copper, silver and gold alpaca bags are all different(can check them in the archive). The lvl you get the coins is different as well, copper 20-49, silver 50-59 and gold for 60+. You can only use the exchange machine if your in the lvl range, if your higher you can exchange 10 tokens for one of a higher lvl.

the_ALCH3MIST

Rank 0
the_ALCH3MIST
PostedAug 01, 2012 5:21 am
Although exchanging copper tokens for silver is a tad ineffective: it's easier to earn the silver tokens separately off the dailies from Delphi and up.