.Sarah

Rank 0
.Sarah
PostedNov 23, 2011 2:13 pm
You might want to add that you need to be under level 50 to do the Copper one and under Lvl 60 for the silver one Smile

(i tried doing the copper one on my lvl 60 main Sad )

~ Minii

Minii - Inspire <3
Advertisement

TitaniumRose

Rank 0
TitaniumRose
PostedNov 23, 2011 2:23 pm
*cries* This looks like so much fun... >_< Should have brought my computer with me on vacation.

I hope they're Bind On Equip, I might be able to make a few gold out of them -- if I win one. But I guess NT would be pretty cool, since they wouldn't be everywhere in the market.

Where there is yin, there is yang. And a box of fried chicken.

HeightsFinest

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2011 4:25 pm
Seems the redemption code doesn't work.

LeatherJensen

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Great Idea But ...

Im a male and my char is male, I just used the alpaca machines, (may i now reiterate my LOVE of this new addition!!) But, the first thing I got was Lost City Militissa Ensemble which is just a bit useless for me, but then I realised that it's NT and the only other option I have is to archive it or trash it (if I keep getting the same thing) ...

Is there no way you can force males to receive male only costumes? Or to make them tradeable ? I have a friend who wants that badly, and she got unlucky. Where (again) I really like the idea of this. I just cant see how it's any fun for males to keep getting female stuff Laughing

shasd

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Redemption codes

I'm assuming the bad e-mails that went to LO Alpha testers that had GR-whatever for the user or password was actually for this. That would explain why my redemption code doesn't work and is my alpha user.

LoveKyrie

Rank 0
LoveKyrie
PostedNov 24, 2011 12:18 am
My redemption code worked fine, but I'm curious ...

Do guild quests count as repeatables for this?

LeatherJensen

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2011 2:30 am
.Sarah wrote:
You might want to add that you need to be under level 50 to do the Copper one and under Lvl 60 for the silver one Smile

(i tried doing the copper one on my lvl 60 main Sad )

~ Minii  

It does say that at the machines Wink

timlst6

Rank 0
timlst6
PostedNov 24, 2011 4:40 am
So the people that rushed to 60 like mad men don't get to enjoy this feature nice to know well better work on my bear and child seeing as their racial crafting can amp my main up like crazy

Millenia

Rank 0
Millenia
PostedNov 24, 2011 5:24 pm
timlst6 wrote:
So the people that rushed to 60 like mad men don't get to enjoy this feature nice to know well better work on my bear and child seeing as their racial crafting can amp my main up like crazy  

Why can't they? 10 silver tokens = 8 copper tokens, so us level 60's can enjoy it just as much as the other levels!

Anyways. I really love this feature - free fashion is always a good thing, it's especially a bonus that the costumes are already in archive. Smile

shadowstar93

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2011 8:40 pm
They cant enjoy it because like the other post in this thread stated, and like it says right on the machines, you need to be under level 50 for the copper reward stuff, and under 60 for the silver reward stuff. If this system is going to be permanent then they will have to do something about this once they raise the level cap lol