nostopndont

Rank 0
nostopndont
PostedNov 24, 2011 7:57 am
Can you imagine what these will cost since there is a monopoly on who can craft them? Timed!? Sad
Advertisement

Flame8288

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2011 2:41 pm

cool

cool
that is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EternalYep

Rank 0
EternalYep
PostedNov 25, 2011 1:18 am

question please!

So...I think that is a promotion,right? so when it ends?... 'cause those three week I'm having the exams TT_TT ...thx anyway for posting this guide,and I think this promotion is the best...I mean it helps you a lot in DNG for example...even if I didn't tried until now...TT_TT
so...pls tell me soon Smile...and sorry for my bad eng

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedNov 25, 2011 2:02 am

Re: question please!

EternalYep wrote:
So...I think that is a promotion,right? so when it ends?... 'cause those three week I'm having the exams TT_TT ...thx anyway for posting this guide,and I think this promotion is the best...I mean it helps you a lot in DNG for example...even if I didn't tried until now...TT_TT
so...pls tell me soon Smile...and sorry for my bad eng  

This is not a promotion. This is a permanent addition to the game.

EternalYep

Rank 0
EternalYep
PostedNov 25, 2011 2:06 am

cool:3
yahooo Smile) Now I'm relieved ...I was afraid that I would can't make it in time so Thx very much SmileVery Happy

Myosin

Rank 0
Myosin
PostedNov 28, 2011 1:39 am
Well I wouldn't mind it being timed. It makes us not so over powered. Bears need some sort of racial crafting thing so might as well be different from the other races.

MIGUERUK

Rank 0
MIGUERUK
PostedNov 28, 2011 9:46 pm
thanks

Very Happy Very Happy

zylro

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2011 2:57 pm
When will there be description of what happens when these glyphs "activate"? I can't fully advertise my glyphs until I know their full effects! although I still like my monopoly over them in garnet *_*

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 01, 2011 4:46 pm
The description of what the effects are can be seen here in the thread. In regards to the effects on the skills, that is unknown until the localization of the glyphs is fixed.

Tekablade

Rank 0
Tekablade
PostedDec 12, 2011 4:24 am
I have a question about the glyphs, if you keep it in your back pack does the timer on it still run or is it only for while the glyph is equipped?