lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedNov 26, 2011 9:28 pm
I am aware of the image problem and am working on it.
Advertisement

shiny6

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2011 4:00 pm
For the Trophy Enchant - Magic Weaver Level 3. It says it gives MATK +475 HP+134 +4M-CRIT DMG but in game it only gives HP+134 and +4M-CRIT DMG.

Gairo_kun

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2011 5:19 am
shiny6 wrote:
For the Trophy Enchant - Magic Weaver Level 3. It says it gives MATK +475 HP+134 +4M-CRIT DMG but in game it only gives HP+134 and +4M-CRIT DMG.  

the MATK is listed in white, the hp and mcrit dmg is listed in blue-ish. check just above the hp and mcrit dmg, you should see MATK there

Gairo

lafooo

Rank 0
lafooo
PostedNov 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Question about this one:

Trophy Enchant - Guardian Level 4 - DEF +472 HP+159 +32 EVA Points

This was suppose to add DEF +472 right? But when I saw one in game it only gives HP and Eva stat. If I enchant this, do I get the DEF stat even if it is not shown on the description?

derakidol

Rank 0
derakidol
PostedNov 29, 2011 1:45 pm
may i know where the topic starter got the info on trophy enchants?

i have a level 60 halfkin and just had the lvl 7 sniper. accdng to wiki/forums/websites of other versions of eden eternal, (FNO, TW version), sniper lvl 7 should add 5 movement speed aswell.

The enchant item doesnt show the 5% movement speed but after enchanting my Holy Kings Badge (10% movement trophy from highlands fame), the trophy now adds 15% movement speed and the acc crit rate aspd hp bit.

Please fix the description in the post and in-game as not to confuse players of false effect. The item would not sell as much as its worth if the 5th stat is missing from in-game description. then when the player checks here it wont show aswell so i wouldnt make any sales. Ty

i will also submit a ticket and post one in bug reports, the reason i posted here first was to clear my potential buyer's doubt.

murilotn

Rank 0
murilotn
PostedNov 30, 2011 4:37 am
Rly a fun new stuff but timed glyphs =/ rly a lame

Zeekfox

Rank 3
Zeekfox
PostedDec 01, 2011 8:50 pm
derakidol wrote:
may i know where the topic starter got the info on trophy enchants?

i have a level 60 halfkin and just had the lvl 7 sniper. accdng to wiki/forums/websites of other versions of eden eternal, (FNO, TW version), sniper lvl 7 should add 5 movement speed aswell.

The enchant item doesnt show the 5% movement speed but after enchanting my Holy Kings Badge (10% movement trophy from highlands fame), the trophy now adds 15% movement speed and the acc crit rate aspd hp bit.

Please fix the description in the post and in-game as not to confuse players of false effect. The item would not sell as much as its worth if the 5th stat is missing from in-game description. then when the player checks here it wont show aswell so i wouldnt make any sales. Ty

i will also submit a ticket and post one in bug reports, the reason i posted here first was to clear my potential buyer's doubt.  

Glyphs are similar in the fact that if you use the skill and have a glyph of the same name equipped, there is an additional effect that is not mentioned anywhere except on the JP wiki. Like, with my Holy Smite, I actually have a bigger AoE because of the Glyph. It's only 5m, but every meter counts in a TW defense. XD

"I'll sell Chumlee if I get the chance." ~Old Man Harrison, Pawn Stars

jgp1988

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2011 11:30 pm
Level 45 enchants:

Trophy Enchant - Guardian Level 4 - DEF +472 HP+159 +32 EVA Points

In game, the +32 Eva points doesnt exist. I dont know if its a bug or someone just miswritten it here.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 02, 2011 12:04 am
I got my information directly from the enchants themselves.

Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedDec 03, 2011 11:35 am
urdumbimdumb wrote:
Halfkin's enchants are perm and Bear glyphs are timed...?  

Permanent trophies can't be added to the ones you already get by regional fame or drop, so the only advatage is crafting one that totally fits a need of your, but still losing bonuses you already had.
Temporany glyphs are added to anythig else you have. So timed, but more useful.

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal