lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedNov 24, 2011 2:54 am
Mooey123 wrote:
For the glyphs where will it say what they do to to your skills? Cause the totems are labled for specific skills no?  

They do not effect skills.
Advertisement

geekbanger

Rank 0
geekbanger
PostedNov 24, 2011 4:45 am
lestat_anil wrote:
urdumbimdumb wrote:
Halfkin's enchants are perm and Bear glyphs are timed...?  

Correct.

geekbanger wrote:
Can you do enchant or glyphs if your other class???  

If you mean can you have enchants equipped for a class you aren't currently using, but have unlocked/leveled, yes ^^  

THX!! Smile

Belceb

Rank 0
Belceb
PostedNov 24, 2011 6:52 am

about ursun

Hey, he/she is right, why they have no timer and ursun does?Plus, it's true too,that consumes gold to get or buy the mats,plus crafting (that gets really expensive as u lvl the skill >__<). Make them permanent please u.u

Gairo_kun

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2011 12:31 pm
lestat_anil wrote:
Mooey123 wrote:
For the glyphs where will it say what they do to to your skills? Cause the totems are labled for specific skills no?  

since no one else replied yet, and i actually tested it myself now; they DO affect the skills

some weeks ago, my friend found these on a tw wiki, listing all the effects they have

i just tried the fusion reaction glyph myself. the effect is 10 feet range increase and 25% cd reduce

i definitely say that this is worth it. it costed 6 dream slate stone and 6 light effect (green lv30 mining and farming) and 42s to make, not counting cost to get the skill. so, bearly (pun intended Very Happy ) any money used for a a 14 day item? thats fine for me

most of these glyphs has really nice effects.

Gairo

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedNov 24, 2011 12:59 pm
Gairo_kun wrote:
lestat_anil wrote:
Mooey123 wrote:

since no one else replied yet, and i actually tested it myself now; they DO affect the skills

some weeks ago, my friend found these on a tw wiki, listing all the effects they have

i just tried the fusion reaction glyph myself. the effect is 10 feet range increase and 25% cd reduce

i definitely say that this is worth it. it costed 6 dream slate stone and 6 light effect (green lv30 mining and farming) and 42s to make, not counting cost to get the skill. so, bearly (pun intended Very Happy ) any money used for a a 14 day item? thats fine for me

most of these glyphs has really nice effects.  

My apologies for the misinformation, then, hopefully the skill effects can be added to the glyph descriptions at some point.

lightgodsan

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Racial Crafting Guide - Halfkin and Ursuns

How excatly do you get the equipment to craft it ?
srry im a noob at crafting stuff >.< all i know is that you have to farm them in a guild town or something.

I use Halfkin Very Happy i like calling the Chibis Very Happy

CorvinJohn

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2011 12:08 am
thank you very informative and useful

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedNov 25, 2011 12:48 am

Re: Racial Crafting Guide - Halfkin and Ursuns

lightgodsan wrote:
How excatly do you get the equipment to craft it ?
srry im a noob at crafting stuff >.< all i know is that you have to farm them in a guild town or something.

I use Halfkin Very Happy i like calling the Chibis Very Happy  

You can follow this guide here regarding information on how to start using the production skills.

supershiny123

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2011 1:59 am
Reupload pictures please.. and not photobucket unless you get a pro account. Thanks.

dvotum

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2011 8:22 pm
didnt see pictures