Author Message

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
93
Location
Stonewall United States
PostedNov 22, 2011 2:49 pm
soulidarity wrote:
you don't need dungeons to level, no matter what anyone says. I leveled an archer to 50 in EP 3/4 barely setting foot inside dungeons. Did almost all of his leveling on maps 1-3 (i think 47 to 50 was in Ele Cave). Guess what? Its still possible!

I dunno why everyone seems to think they're entitled to the "best" grind spot at all times. That's what doesn't make sense to me.  


Your post doesn't make sense to me, having the option to go in a dungeon, walk around, and encounter no monsters makes no sense. People should be entitled to everything this game has to offer, the people who think this system is ok, and go grind leopardess for 2 hours, you just boggle my mind. Do you really think any level 9 is gonna stay on the worldmap when they can lvl in mins, obviously you haven't been in cornwell.

Do you really think, in any bizarro world, that sharing space with lvl 70's, and lvl 15's is a good system? On what basis? What is your reasoning for this system, besides just QQ and go somewhere else, where is your reasoning that this is a good system... Explain to me why this system is better.
Advertisement

PigIer

Rank 3
PigIer
Joined
28 Oct 2011
Posts
813
Location
Slovenia
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:06 pm
LoveAnime27 wrote:
soulidarity wrote:
you don't need dungeons to level, no matter what anyone says. I leveled an archer to 50 in EP 3/4 barely setting foot inside dungeons. Did almost all of his leveling on maps 1-3 (i think 47 to 50 was in Ele Cave). Guess what? Its still possible!

I dunno why everyone seems to think they're entitled to the "best" grind spot at all times. That's what doesn't make sense to me.  


Your post doesn't make sense to me, having the option to go in a dungeon, walk around, and encounter no monsters makes no sense. People should be entitled to everything this game has to offer, the people who think this system is ok, and go grind leopardess for 2 hours, you just boggle my mind. Do you really think any level 9 is gonna stay on the worldmap when they can lvl in mins, obviously you haven't been in cornwell.

Do you really think, in any bizarro world, that sharing space with lvl 70's, and lvl 15's is a good system? On what basis? What is your reasoning for this system, besides just QQ and go somewhere else, where is your reasoning that this is a good system... Explain to me why this system is better.  


Agreed, it makes no sense. Wait, so, we should grind for weeks more just cuz of some plvlers?

NICE. Some of us have a little thing called L-I-F-E.

dizzydylan123

Rank 1
dizzydylan123
Joined
01 Apr 2009
Posts
217
Location
Southampton United Kingdom
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:10 pm
In Cornwell a plvl wouldnt take long so just go afk for like a hour maybe 2 then come back and grind

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
93
Location
Stonewall United States
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:13 pm
dizzydylan123 wrote:
In Cornwell a plvl wouldnt take long so just go afk for like a hour maybe 2 then come back and grind  


It does take a while if all the mobs are robbed by lvl 70's, failing to see my point...

PigIer wrote:
LoveAnime27 wrote:
soulidarity wrote:
you don't need dungeons to level, no matter what anyone says. I leveled an archer to 50 in EP 3/4 barely setting foot inside dungeons. Did almost all of his leveling on maps 1-3 (i think 47 to 50 was in Ele Cave). Guess what? Its still possible!

I dunno why everyone seems to think they're entitled to the "best" grind spot at all times. That's what doesn't make sense to me.  


Your post doesn't make sense to me, having the option to go in a dungeon, walk around, and encounter no monsters makes no sense. People should be entitled to everything this game has to offer, the people who think this system is ok, and go grind leopardess for 2 hours, you just boggle my mind. Do you really think any level 9 is gonna stay on the worldmap when they can lvl in mins, obviously you haven't been in cornwell.

Do you really think, in any bizarro world, that sharing space with lvl 70's, and lvl 15's is a good system? On what basis? What is your reasoning for this system, besides just QQ and go somewhere else, where is your reasoning that this is a good system... Explain to me why this system is better.  


Agreed, it makes no sense. Wait, so, we should grind for weeks more just cuz of some plvlers?

NICE. Some of us have a little thing called L-I-F-E.  


My thoughts exactly, and the way the game is setup, its almost as if its making people with a life dislike it, when its really a gem of a game.

dizzydylan123

Rank 1
dizzydylan123
Joined
01 Apr 2009
Posts
217
Location
Southampton United Kingdom
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:20 pm
lvl 70 doesnt take long to plvl id tryed it 1 hour 9-16

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
93
Location
Stonewall United States
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:22 pm
dizzydylan123 wrote:
lvl 70 doesnt take long to plvl id tryed it 1 hour 9-16  


You're absolutely right, it doesn't take long at all, but meanwhile your high lvl is lording rooms, owning all the mobs, and ignoring pt invites, is that fair for everyone or just you?

Your case isn't making much sense man, no offense.

dizzydylan123

Rank 1
dizzydylan123
Joined
01 Apr 2009
Posts
217
Location
Southampton United Kingdom
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:30 pm
Yeah i was plvling a party so i'm proud of myself but if its just 1 person wanting plvl like friend or summin yeah ill do it but if he wants a friend to come ill get a PP for better exp bu nowadays arguilla ruins are empty so free for the taking

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
93
Location
Stonewall United States
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:31 pm
dizzydylan123 wrote:
Yeah i was plvling a party so i'm proud of myself but if its just 1 person wanting plvl like friend or summin yeah ill do it but if he wants a friend to come ill get a PP for better exp bu nowadays arguilla ruins are empty so free for the taking  


well explain to me how the share dungeon system is better than party only....

love the sig by the way.

dizzydylan123

Rank 1
dizzydylan123
Joined
01 Apr 2009
Posts
217
Location
Southampton United Kingdom
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:38 pm
Some plvlers such as myself get them to lvl 10 ( using the 1st 2 rooms) then stay in the middle till 11 then take them to back rooms so there is still a place to plvl but if there trying to grind on the same place im plvling ill just skip there room which is what most plvlers should do but yet tend to steal rooms from grinders ( totally think thats off) so theres really Two sides of plvlers

1. The nice sharing type
2. I Dont care

most are nice and sharing just some just dont care its how shaiya goes

Sorry i got lost in my words a bit xD

Btw thx for the comment

LoveAnime27

Rank 0
LoveAnime27
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
93
Location
Stonewall United States
PostedNov 22, 2011 4:44 pm
dizzydylan123 wrote:
Some plvlers such as myself get them to lvl 10 ( using the 1st 2 rooms) then stay in the middle till 11 then take them to back rooms so there is still a place to plvl but if there trying to grind on the same place im plvling ill just skip there room which is what most plvlers should do but yet tend to steal rooms from grinders ( totally think thats off) so theres really Two sides of plvlers

1. The nice sharing type
2. I Dont care

most are nice and sharing just some just dont care its how shaiya goes

Sorry i got lost in my words a bit xD

Btw thx for the comment  


But you didn't answer my question, how does the share dungeon system work better than party only? Who cares how shaiya works, in the days of internet updates they could quite easily fix this, and stop tons of drama, reports (which i don't care how much you justify them, they cut this community down a lot) and ksing...
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: