Many people who buy Gold guns don't know which one to buy. The ones to pick from depend on what you use them for.
For Example: Use [CERTAIN GUN] against Wolves.
Good guns that I like that you buy from gold are:
1. Auz A2 Covra-Add the Scope for longer range kills, add laser for the looks. Great for close-range and wolves. Good for long-range but if you are looking for an Assault Rifle to take out a sniper, I recommend the C95 AT.
2. Xem (WT + PT)- This gun comes with 3 Burst but you cant use the scope for fully automatic shooting. Good for taking out snipers at medium distance. Upgrades not completely needed to have success with this gun. Takes out wolves very well and when you face a guard, best thing to do is get 30m away and use 3 Burst on his head consequtively.
3. EF 2000 WT-This gun comes without a scope. This gun is not good for taking out snipers without the scope. Upgrade to a scope if you have the money. Other upgrades would be nice. This gun has good recoil and the only bad part of the gun is if you use it in Wolf Hunt Classic, it will not have as much ammo as another gun. Ammunition goes fast in this gun. Add WP to the gun to increase the magazine size.
4. SZ 552 N-This gun is comparable to the SZ 550 AT/GL/SI/MC and the SZ 552 PX/SL and more of those guns. It is powerful but not as powerful, and it sounds identical to those guns. There is a difference in this gun though. It doesn't cost AP, it costs Gold. I recommend this gun if you are more of a person who likes to play against wolves with their guns.
5. AKEI 47 PMC-This gun is good as a Gold Primary gun. It's long distance shooting and yet it works great for most modes. If you like to play Wolf Hunt I do not recommend this gun though. It is not the most powerful gun you could buy from it. If you like Wolf Hunt and you want a Gold gun for it, get the Auz A2 Covra and upgrade it.
While there are guns you should get, there are also guns NOT to get.
1. Mec 11-You get this gun for free permanently. The only reason anyone would ever buy it is to try out every gun. Unlike your Mec you get for free, you can upgrade this one. But it is not worth your money.
2. Scal WT-Even with the scope upgrade to this gun, it shoots all over the place. Once you get used to this gun, it will get easier, but DO NOT buy this gun.
3. Fanas FFW-This gun is close to being good, but it is missing something. It needs sights for an upgrade and it needs less recoil. Fanas PT would be a better choice.
4. ESA 80 BT-This gun even with the scope and other upgrades, is not powerful. You can unload on a standing Power Wolf and you might not kill him with the whole magazine. This gun is a waste of your money, and time.
5. EM 4 PT-This gun is almost identical to the EM16A2 gun that is your normal primary gun. It is a little more powerful, but different guns would be a better option for a primary gun, and a regular gun you use.