Xurg

Rank 0
Xurg
PostedNov 20, 2011 1:42 pm

GM weekly task

Favourite part of the game
Ive played a couple of "free" online games ...

What I relly like about this one is that it is possible to achieve levels and play without being forced into VIP status.

Well done on a very good pay system too - a number of friends (who I advertised the game to) find the cell phone pay system very easy and usefull too. The VIP simply allows players an advantage which they deserve for their payment. Many other games start this way but eventually "force players to pay. Your open market allows cheap dudes like me a chance to be competative.

I like a well balaced game between VIP and non-vip
Advertisement

ShantellSmith

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2011 1:45 pm

GM Weekly Task

My favourite part about Call of Gods is that there is always something to do. If it is not doing an Alliance quest it is doing a Bounty quest or a daily task and then there are the extra quests that get added and don't forget the Arena. It is definitely not boring and you are always interacting with the rest of the players that are on-line playing from all over the world.

Thanks for a fantastic game!

Xurg

Rank 0
Xurg
PostedNov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

GM weekly task

favourite part of the game
And now that Ive finished doing the first entry wrong ...

MY FAVOURITE PART OF CALL OF GODS is ... (now that I started properly)

that I can play it while at work (hehe) and well what I said previuosly Smile

chasewk

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Weekly Task

Favorite part of Call of Gods
I'm chasewk on Server 1 for Call Of Gods. My favorite part of the game is how you get to actually watch the battles. Most games of this nature won't let you do that. You can also go either self advancement through quests or you can test your skills in the arena against other players. It's a game for just about everybody.

rare01

Rank 0
rare01
PostedNov 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Favorite

IGN: Ratatouille
Server: 1

My favorite part of CoG is Alliance war.. because in alliance war they will see your power.. AW is a Non-stop fight till 1 ally lose

vaporeanu1

Rank 0
vaporeanu1
PostedNov 21, 2011 12:29 pm
Vapo
Serv 2

I like Call Of Gods because it s an simple but very nice game, a lot of events every day in game and on forum and you can talk with guys all around the world! Thx Aeria Games

Azerothnightelf

Rank 0
Azerothnightelf
PostedNov 21, 2011 2:42 pm
My favorite part about COD is the community and people I get to talk to. Laughing Laughing
IGN: NoWalkMordor
Server: 3

bltrung

Rank 0
bltrung
PostedNov 22, 2011 3:00 am

My favorite pard at COD

Try my luck!
Hi,

My favorite part cames at the time of server reseting when I have a change to try my luck with free spin the Wheel of fortune . It's one of the options which is no diffirence between VIP and non VIP members. Very Happy

Maya - Server 3

TOMYSYS

Rank 0
TOMYSYS
PostedNov 23, 2011 1:44 am

Event Rules!

I love this game!!! you can play all day long and never get bored always something to do nice way to spend a free day or only a few hours!

Char: Vilgas
Serv: 2

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedNov 23, 2011 5:17 am
IGN: Sylvanas
Server: 3

I'd say it's the fact that you can either play the game solo or multiplier. Everything isn't tied to having to always rely on other people.