12sky101

Rank 0
12sky101
PostedNov 17, 2011 8:06 pm
twigz12 wrote:
hrm. sounds scarey if you get hacked... an unlimited supply of AP for the hacker??

edit: ok so there is a daily limit, but still its something to be concerned about.  

Totally agree with you twigz12 on that!!

ALSO; is there a special rate for AUTO refill / charging AP.
Advertisement

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 17, 2011 8:12 pm
12sky101 wrote:
twigz12 wrote:
hrm. sounds scarey if you get hacked... an unlimited supply of AP for the hacker??

edit: ok so there is a daily limit, but still its something to be concerned about.  

ALSO; is there a special rate for AUTO refill / charging AP.

Yea special rate we need to get something out of this as well, cough up a few extra % of AP x3

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedNov 17, 2011 8:15 pm
12sky101 wrote:
twigz12 wrote:

You could just close your paypal account...

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedNov 17, 2011 8:27 pm
Vafx wrote:
twigz12 wrote:

i mean, if you go away for the weekend or a week holiday .. and forget to turn auto recharge off auto.
It just concerns me as i was hacked and my AP stolen. lucky for me AGE caught the problem and banned my account before ALL my ap was gone but they still managed to spend over 15k AP in that time. I was actually in game playing at the time, and i had no idea what was happening until i tried to log into the website and found myself banned.

So just some advice to anyone that wishes to use this feature. Make sure your password is secure,ie: its only used for the AGE website and it is faily complex. Change your password fairly often. If you are going on leave, remember to turn auto off for the time you are gone.

It is a good feature as long as precautions are taken.

oh wow. Superman, please please remove the auto check from the autorecharge box. At the moment if people are purchasing with paypal express, and dont stop to read all the details, they automatically register for auto recharge. I know that i would not have noticed it if i wasn't specifically looking for it. please leave this box unchecked by default

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedNov 17, 2011 10:19 pm
Vafx wrote:
12sky101 wrote:
twigz12 wrote:

You could also remember that paypal can only use a bank account number once, ever. If you close your paypal account, you can't use the same account number again, even if you re-open with the same email address.

Amirrora

Rank 3
Amirrora
PostedNov 17, 2011 11:42 pm
I don't think it should be auto-clicked.
People who don't read the forums often might outrage accidentally clicking it and starting the charges and not understanding. I would just find it frustrating to un-click every time.
As I'm paranoid, it being auto-clicked might make me stick with ap cards and not use paypal anymore...

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 18, 2011 12:06 am
Amirrora wrote:
I don't think it should be auto-clicked.
People who don't read the forums often might outrage accidentally clicking it and starting the charges and not understanding. I would just find it frustrating to un-click every time.
As I'm paranoid, it being auto-clicked might make me stick with ap cards and not use paypal anymore...  

Ohh now that I remember the game that took all my money had it auto recharge and did not know it was in that setting thats why I raged, went to the bank, they said nothing we can do.

agl4ia

Rank 4
agl4ia
PostedNov 18, 2011 12:45 am
Yeah the first thing I was thinking when I saw that: "typical... auto-clicked... Rolling Eyes "

Everyone sees who you seem to be but few know you. -Machiavelli

Ourous

Rank 4
Ourous
SoulShrine was better than you. Australia
PostedNov 18, 2011 2:52 am
Avyn wrote:
Even though I would certainly be able to afford constantly having AP, I would never use this service on principle... Mom taught me all about budgeting and moderation...  

Listen to him, he has sense.

Gupegu

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2011 4:58 am

Bad Feature XD

Only Good If Ur Rich LOL. I Think Is Useless Cuz Usually Ppl Buy The Ap They Can Pay, No Need For AutoRecarge Its Only Common Sence LOL