RTKK1ller

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2011 3:12 am

Idea:New Dragon mount that can Fly and Run on the ground.

i thought of it and hope it comes true
well i have been thing about a new mount a new dragon mount, but not like any kind a new dragon mount that can Run on the ground and Fly in the Air just by pressing the letter (U) Works just like the Super Jet Light Wings if you agree with me comment by saying (Agreed).
Advertisement

Andry131

Rank 2
Andry131
PostedJan 15, 2012 9:30 am
Omg I know I'm super Late but I so "Agree" with you. Imagine how cool that'd be. As your running in the ground and you press lets say te [spacebar] it rises up and starts flying. That'd be an awesome Mount.

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedMay 16, 2012 2:15 pm
Sounds like a pretty decent idea, but why is this in the stories/writing/Fan Fiction section? Furthermore, how did it stay in this section so long? Perhaps if it was in suggestions it might even have a better chance of getting noticed.

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black by Rabittt

diementice1234

Rank 0
diementice1234
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:51 am

Re: Idea:New Dragon mount that can Fly and Run on the ground.

i thought of it and hope it comes true
RTKK1ller wrote:
well i have been thing about a new mount a new dragon mount, but not like any kind a new dragon mount that can Run on the ground and Fly in the Air just by pressing the letter (U) Works just like the Super Jet Light Wings if you agree with me comment by saying (Agreed).  

Lawl before l started playing this game l saw the adver video, and l thought the pegasus mount could run and fly, teh GM's should make a mount like this, pretty cool.

k00lst0ry

|||Dimentice||| 40 Bodor~ <SRS>

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 7:51 pm
agreed sounds fun