PostedNov 20, 2011 12:52 pm
wait wut, u can tank mec o.o'
op hax cheater
D:

Advertisement

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedNov 20, 2011 1:10 pm
Let's say I am wiz with Cleric lover. If we used Gaia Gems, exp charms, ect, do you think we could level pretty fast? This is ridiculous. 4 - 5 hours to get from 60 - 65 with one charm on double exp >.<

Aesopl

Rank 1
Aesopl
PostedNov 20, 2011 1:32 pm
IchuTeen wrote:
Let's say I am wiz with Cleric lover. If we used Gaia Gems, exp charms, ect, do you think we could level pretty fast? This is ridiculous. 4 - 5 hours to get from 60 - 65 with one charm on double exp >.<  

Full charms* on double exp not 1 charm :o
And the cleric has to be +15ed, MEC mobs hurttt.
Wizard's gears don't matter as the one I grind with uses a +7 50 staff.
But with full charms you should be able to level extremely fast

I don't have the orange or yellow shield however, so a cleric might be able tank with the yellow shield and not need +15.

Also... I've been doing this with a leecher all day in a party of 4 so I'm not even sure about duo exp.
But we've levelled a sage from 55-59.5 in 5 hours and a cleric from 32 to 50 in 5 hours.

ice_krim

Rank 0
ice_krim
PostedNov 24, 2011 8:59 am

Re: Time Well Wasted [60 Cleric Stuff]

thank you C:
Aesopl wrote:
11/20/2011
MEC AoE Cleric/Wiz 5 minutes 45 seconds
I might put another MEC one up as we've done a 4 minute 50 second run before.
Like numbers? No? Well here's some numbers!
1 ultimate EXP charm in a party of 3: 52k exp per kill at 64 kills; 3, 328, 000 exp per run
Full boosts during 2x exp in a party of 3: 100k exp per kill at 64 kills; 6, 400, 000 exp per run!
Assuming each run is 5 to 6 minutes, that's enough for 70, 400, 000 XP in an hour!
That's enough for each level up to 65 in an hour!
edit: lets make that 2.5 to 65 hours with new exp requirements to level.  

-I Don't know that its currently recording that time Surprised
Thank You Aesopl you've just leeched me from 47 til 50 Embarassed
I'm Just the cheerleader there @ the entrance ...

doitforcindy

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2011 11:43 pm
First of all, nice work there! My honest compliments.

But, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask something.
Is it possible for a paladin (whether being lvl 58 or 60) to do this the same way? We do have more def in comparison to clerics, but we can't get the healing relic. Would we have to +15 our complete armor set to make up for the relic, or should we not this touch method of WCM'ing at all?

Aesopl

Rank 1
Aesopl
PostedDec 02, 2011 3:52 pm
doitforcindy wrote:
First of all, nice work there! My honest compliments.

But, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask something.
Is it possible for a paladin (whether being lvl 58 or 60) to do this the same way? We do have more def in comparison to clerics, but we can't get the healing relic. Would we have to +15 our complete armor set to make up for the relic, or should we not this touch method of WCM'ing at all?  

edit: i accidentally explained for WEC xD
There's someone else's video of them doing it with pally at +7-+9 armor at lvl 58.
If you're too lazy to examine, the pally uses Crushing Fist Hammer, God's Word Shield, Paladin Legacy, and the lvl 38 move spd axe (forgot name).
Link

Having personally tried it with a +7-9 pally myself a few times. You will NEED the move speed axe to outrun the bat magic, or you'll die.

doitforcindy

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Hello again there!

I've been experimenting with this a little, and I've got some additions to the pally version (if anyone is interested):
- The runspeed axe is NOT needed. However, you will have to stun every pack of mobs on ur way (= slowdown), while you run slower
- The runspeed axe is no gaurantee you will outrun the bats their magic. I've been using lega + that axe + lvl 40 runspeed relic, and still I sometimes get hit by bats when I try to run away from them (as in: make the axe proc -> run to the other end of the dungeon -> some bats will hit you). However, I'll try to get my runspeed mastery maxed and then report back.

- With +9 gear at lvl 60 with yellow jundo, I managed to get a consistent ratio of 4-5 minutes per run (wind samurai combo, sprite +10% defence emblem and -11% physical damage suit. At the aoe part, spam 3x charge skill -> er -> repeat). Averaging about 9-10m xp per hour (with no xp boosts, except for lega)

This is freaking OP. And Aesopl, you've got no idea how grateful I am. Your simple, yet effective, tips really helped me out. I owe you ^^'