Jermatoo

Rank 0
Jermatoo
PostedNov 19, 2011 10:58 am
Not sure if you guys are still recruiting but I'll fill this form out to see. Razz

Name: Mark
IGN: Mamuro
Favorite Anime: Currently Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Race: Turga
Class: Most likely DPS Warrior
Are you willing to donate Gold for the Guild Creation Fee? If yes, how much? Course, as long as we stay active I'll donate around 75% of all income I get.
If you see a black cat on the road, what will you do? Just avoid it since I believe in that whole bad luck superstition.
If you had to pick between Anime or Lime Odyssey, which will you pick and why? Can't, I love both of em too much. :3
What is your favorite animal, and why? Platypus because they're epic! :O
Will you love to party or solo, and why? As much as I enjoy soloing, I'd prefer to party since it's a ton more fun when you play with friends.
What is your favorite thing to do PvE or PvP, and why? I prefer the PvE aspect since I can't find myself be too douchey to be cut out for PVP.
What Days and Hours can you play? Where do you Live? Any day really, it all depends on stuff like what days I have night class and if I get a job anytime soon. I live in Indiana.

Advertisement

seenstar1

Rank 0
seenstar1
PostedNov 19, 2011 1:16 pm
Jermatoo wrote:
Not sure if you guys are still recruiting but I'll fill this form out to see. Razz

Name: Mark
IGN: Mamuro
Favorite Anime: Currently Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Race: Turga
Class: Most likely DPS Warrior
Are you willing to donate Gold for the Guild Creation Fee? If yes, how much? Course, as long as we stay active I'll donate around 75% of all income I get.
If you see a black cat on the road, what will you do? Just avoid it since I believe in that whole bad luck superstition.
If you had to pick between Anime or Lime Odyssey, which will you pick and why? Can't, I love both of em too much. :3
What is your favorite animal, and why? Platypus because they're epic! :O
Will you love to party or solo, and why? As much as I enjoy soloing, I'd prefer to party since it'
s a ton more fun when you play with friends.

Omg new memeber but I think the guild master with his gf the whole day
What is your favorite thing to do PvE or PvP, and why? I prefer the PvE aspect since I can't find myself be too douchey to be cut out for PVP.
What Days and Hours can you play? Where do you Live? Any day really, it all depends on stuff like what days I have night class and if I get a job anytime soon. I live in Indiana.  

seenstar1

Rank 0
seenstar1
PostedNov 19, 2011 1:19 pm
Ok so I don't think you can see my reply cause I'm mobile but the guild master might be with his gf the whole day

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 20, 2011 4:07 pm
seenstar1 wrote:
Ok so I don't think you can see my reply cause I'm mobile but the guild master might be with his gf the whole day  

I can see it so I'm sure he can don't worry~ x3

WELCOME NEW MEMBER! Application Accepted Welcome to Anime for LO~

Here your avatar if you want to use it Mamuro~ http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc481/juanv91/Mamuro-2.png

I updated yours Lynn~ http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc481/juanv91/lynn3-1.png

x3 I was working as well sorry should have let yall know ;-;

Also, If you want your avatar changed like the picture or suggestions on how to make it let me know~ I can pretty much do it I just went with the current one cause it seems right :3

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 20, 2011 10:43 pm
Hey Guild~

Im going to a trip to Mexico I'll be gone for a while as well~ Don't worry I'll let you know when I come back ^^

seenstar1

Rank 0
seenstar1
PostedNov 22, 2011 12:23 am
Have fun

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 23, 2011 5:18 pm
Im back Guild~

Getting ready for Thanksgiving going to celebrate it here with my girlfriend ^^

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 24, 2011 5:40 pm
So many people posting things from Alpha that shoudln't be here but yaa lol.

Edit: We might have to just recruit players when Guild is created I find this the best way~ Whatcha think?

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 26, 2011 11:24 pm
I'm glad I did not join Alpha Testing it would not be fun to re-level 3 times in a row. Alpha > CB > OB. Even with a bit of experince I prefer to be new and just reach cap ASAP. Anyone agree Surprised

seenstar1

Rank 0
seenstar1
PostedNov 27, 2011 12:04 am
MxnPride wrote:
I'm glad I did not join Alpha Testing it would not be fun to re-level 3 times in a row. Alpha > CB > OB. Even with a bit of experince I prefer to be new and just reach cap ASAP. Anyone agree Surprised  

Wait why wouldnt you want to be picked D: