MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 15, 2011 10:29 pm   Last edited by MxnPride on Nov 23, 2011 5:53 pm. Edited 43 times in total

[Guild] Anime - Recruiting

Yup all you anime lover come join us!

Welcome to the Guild Anime.

The first Guild for Anime Lovers, Where all Anime lovers join to help each other and discuss anything about Anime related and mabye even American made Anime. Also, don't forget those awesome Anime music~<3

A little story for all you people interesting in reading,

Once upon a time their lived a a young boy in the cruel world, but was protected from this world by the magical place called "School" the cruel world could not reach the young boy while attending "School".

One day the boy accidently discovered technology called "Computer" the young boy begged his mother to buy him a "Computer" the mother finally gave in and took him to a place of magical items "Best Buy" the boy looked around while the mother was purchasing the "Computer" then the young boy saw a glowing box with magical creatures and mystic beings the box had strange text it was called "Guild Wars" the boy wanted this magical item and begged his mother to purchase the item.

The mother agreed, little did the mother know that this magical item would make the young boy addicted to "MMORPGS" poor young boy he would play this game after school all day and not see his friend like he use too. The boy found another amazing mystic item called the "Internet" the young boy found many weird and amazing things using "Google" and ran into a strange mystic video called "Inyuasha" the boy loved this mystic video and now was addicted to "MMORPGS" and "Anime" the young boy loved the wierd girls singing lyrics he did not know what the heck they were saying but the music was like drugs to the young boy.

The boy joined many "Guilds" and "Clans" in his travels to many "MMORPGS" yet the young boy never saw anything that could relate to "MMORPGS" and "Anime" so many of the "Guild" he joined was not magical all was not helpful and did not really care for the young boy. Most of the time the young boy was told by the Leader of the Guild "Go get points or you will get kicked out" even horrible things like "You can't fight solo and always need help what a noob" the young boy quit many "MMORPGS".

Years passed, the young boy was now a "Adult" the Adult now was in the cruel world, the real world. Yet the Adult decided to create a New Guild in the mystical place called "Lime Odyssey" To help everyone to join forces even if not in "Guild" to create "Alliances" with many other Guild to expand the community and become one. The Adult just wants to be in a Guild called Anime and lead them to victory one battle at a time.

I need members to join in our Anime Loving Guild.

If your interested in joining fill out the application~

Name:

IGN:

Favorite Anime:

Race:

Class:

Are you willing to donate Gold for the Guild Creation Fee? If yes, how much?

If you see a black cat on the road, what will you do?

If you had to pick between Anime or Lime Odyssey, which will you pick and why?

What is your favorite animal, and why?

Will you love to party or solo, and why?

What is your favorite thing to do PvE or PvP, and why?

What Days and Hours can you play? Where do you Live?

Currently In Guild. I'll make a list when we get 10 members~

We can also discuss anything about the Guild in here, because when the game launches I doubt that anyone would use a website or forum for the Guild, unless the majority wishes to obtain one then my previous idea is voided ^^; Go Anime~
Advertisement

snowmaann

Rank 3
snowmaann
PostedNov 15, 2011 10:45 pm
welcome new guild

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 15, 2011 11:25 pm   Last edited by MxnPride on Nov 15, 2011 11:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Thank you its nice to meet you too.

PunkFairys

Rank 0
PunkFairys
PostedNov 15, 2011 11:48 pm
Hey I made the account and registered for the game already big bro

AuroraTears

Rank 0
AuroraTears
PostedNov 15, 2011 11:53 pm
Hey, you forgot the most awesome anime of them all: Hunter x Hunter. Hahaha.

Welcome new guild, and goodluck. ;3

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 16, 2011 12:00 am
@ PunkFairys

...your like 10 feet away no reason to post on here lol... I heard you -.-

@ AuroraTears

Thank You! I never saw that Anime but I LOVE to watch new one's thanks!

One0Spartan

Rank 0
One0Spartan
PostedNov 16, 2011 12:26 am
#MoreBrightcolors

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 16, 2011 12:48 am
The Bright Color is what makes it so Awesome!

Thumbs Up for Bright Colors! Cool

Haraldx

Rank 0
Haraldx
PostedNov 16, 2011 1:18 am
Well we were the first Guild for Fruit Lovers. Everyone loves Fruit because if you didn't you wouldn't be here.

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 16, 2011 8:36 am
I prefer MEAT! Twisted Evil